Epic Perfect World

Skills

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Hello Agatio [...] So apparently there is a script commonly called a skillsender, can we all have it?
Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 12:04 pm by Atlantic, Reason: We\'ve generally established what it is\'ish, not sure.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
LMAOOOOOOOO
yes agatio, give everyone the program to cast faster than -99 :333333

OmegaRa

HI friend, I noticed this in the video too but if you look at the actual skill cast it could be that his UI just does that since it doesn't register two skills 
No need to make an entire thread trying to bust something that simple. My UI does it too. Wanna call me a hack BM 

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
LMAOOOOOOOO
yes agatio, give everyone the program to cast faster than -99 :333333
+1 to this!
now we know what it is also ... can we all have? ^^

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
No need to make an entire thread trying to bust something that simple. My UI does it too. Wanna call me a hack BM
Oh so you have this also? share? Where did you get it? Is it really just the UI? makes no difference to the actual game?

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
we all know you are retarded , no need to prove it twice , it's obviously a skillsender but you wouldn't know anything that requires over 50 IQ to comprehend since I heard you give away GM info to randoms :normal-2: :normal-14:
i feel like i'm dead

PURGATORY

+1 to this!
now we know what it is also ... can we all have? ^^

Yes!!! I have colossal need to cast ironwood+arcane antimony at the same time '-'

Insanity

we all know you are retarded , no need to prove it twice , it's obviously a skillsender but you wouldn't know anything that requires over 50 IQ to comprehend since I heard you give away GM info to randoms :normal-2: :normal-14:
busted again

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline asdfstreytytr

• Faction: .
Yes!!! I have colossal need to cast ironwood+arcane antimony at the same time '-'
That would be mass destruction