Epic Perfect World

Nerf EAs

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
Aps aint as strong as insta cast, + aps doesnt deal much dmg vs certain classes + getting aps gears is harder than getting 3x chan
Aps stil strong they need just distance attack, like CT don't need it, if you get 3rd spark by demon ea u'll die in 3-4 second lol, plus farm is easy now days not so hard to get aps, 

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ
If I remember correctly, Agatio said something about EAs don't need to use the blessing with all the chan they have from weapon and gear. he just havent removed it yet =/. Remove it next patch Derp please and thank you ;P

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
+1 nerf ea mag def i cant one shot them anymore XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
nerfing ea's ct is the same as suggesting to remove spark, or nerf wizzies ct..
there's lots of differences between wizard and ea's casting.
and right now, ea got the upper hand and is a better caster than wizards.
ea pros:
1- not having 1sec casting on skills as wizards have which makes it easier to spam skills on eas.
2- higher range and u dont need to undine first to start hitting ppl (1 sec saving time, and also its a disatvantage for wizards against tidals ect.)
3- dealing both high phy and magic dmg, being able to kill almost every class. (while wizards have a hard time agaisnt magicers)
4- 2 anti stun skills, letting u to be able to change to def set any time u want, and kite and hit without being worried of getting caught in att set.
5- right now, tankier than barbs, and is hardest class to kill.

ea is best class right now, best for lucky ppl. i'm trying to get 3x casting on wrist since 6 mounths ago not lucky to get it yet. (dont dare to say that i didnt rolled enough for it :)) )
i dont like them to be nerfed, and removing channelling bless gonna hurt unlucky ppl the most. (not all lucky to get 3x casting on all parts in less than 1 mounth)
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
Totally brainless thread, if u think Ea are Op with their CT thats their end game gear, every class are Op with end game gear, lol man please think about it, 
+ what Clones said About aps Ea, foolish ppl :normal-2:, for me unbalanced is Script it just giving every class advantage, i agree Ea have huge dmg but they're die faster whent they caught in atack gear, 

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
there's lots of differences between wizard and ea's casting.
and right now, ea got the upper hand and is a better caster than wizards.
ea pros:
1- not having 1sec casting on skills as wizards have which makes it easier to spam skills on eas.
2- higher range and u dont need to undine first to start hitting ppl (1 sec saving time, and also its a disatvantage for wizards against tidals ect.)
3- dealing both high phy and magic dmg, being able to kill almost every class. (while wizards have a hard time agaisnt magicers)
4- 2 anti stun skills, letting u to be able to change to def set any time u want, and kite and hit without being worried of getting caught in att set.
5- right now, tankier than barbs, and is hardest class to kill.

ea is best class right now, best for lucky ppl. i'm trying to get 3x casting on wrist since 6 mounths ago not lucky to get it yet. (dont dare to say that i didnt rolled enough for it :)) )
i dont like them to be nerfed, and removing channelling bless gonna hurt unlucky ppl the most. (not all lucky to get 3x casting on all parts in less than 1 mounth)
it just luck i've seen some newcomer ppl got 3x CT and those who are playing over 2 years + stil they dont have 3x CT Yet, and those who playing with double Ct it will be garbage class, insta RQ for sure or became aps monkey :normal-1:

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
Totally brainless thread, if u think Ea are Op with their CT thats their end game gear, every class are Op with end game gear, lol man please think about it,
+ what Clones said About aps Ea, foolish ppl :normal-2:, for me unbalanced is Script it just giving every class advantage, i agree Ea have huge dmg but they're die faster whent they caught in atack gear,
delusion people

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
2x chan stones on atk lvl weap | -9% ct on each piece r8 | 1 magic ring | belt and necklace | robe | blessing | = -86% channeling        or if u use 2x magic ring it will be -96% channeling. Can hit up to 32k (or more) damage in 2 seconds to MG with 3x def lvl weapon, dragon chest, 2x rpd leggings and boots, magic ring with 2def+114phy res, vanished ancestor card, kestra war avatar card, vit tome.

Yes EAs are very very OP.

So this is what i'm gonna suggest

• Remove EA Blessing (-10% channeling) - with this, they can become insta-cast. Even right now it is way too easy to get 3x channeling on EA, and most of them already has -9% chan on all pieces of r8. So removing the blessing will stop EA's from insta-casting.
  • Restrict Magic Ring for EA - magic ring has -10% channeling time, + it gives them more magic def. 2x rmd on 3 pieces + 3x def weap EA can tank magic classes so easily.

EA's are both tanky and deal high damage, i think EAs need nerf  :police: :police:
I tested...
I hit 10k(2k-5k-3k) in 2 sec to wiz with x3 def LV and bla bla bla...
Wiz can hit up to 32k  damage in 0,5 sec to EA with 3x DEF LV and set RMDT

So this is what i'm gonna suggest

+5 ATK LV AND +10 DEF LV "ONLY"!  :normal-1:
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
+ what Clones said About aps Ea, foolish ppl :normal-2:, for me unbalanced is Script it just giving every class advantage, i agree Ea have huge dmg but they're die faster whent they caught in atack gear,
As an ea if that ea gets caught in atk gear then hes stupid, EAs are immune to movement debuffs almost all the time 

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
As an ea if that ea gets caught in atk gear then hes stupid, EAs are immune to movement debuffs almost all the time
its all about timing and game play, so it aint that Casting problem, Script just ruind it, 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Rings need to be restricted from EA's & Blessing needs to be removed.

Agatio himself said that Blessings aren't needed, but he "won't remove them anyway".. Truth be told, the people running this server have very unrealistic and out of touch views on everything currently happening in-game.

-96 EA's are now a mainstream thing, and pair them up with some semi decent defense gear and scripting and they're a one-man-army with some of the best DD in game, as well as defense/anti stun.

:-X

Seeing as how all the "best" 2.86 GoF sin's are now rerolling EA, clearly there are some major balance issues LMAO

This can be seen as most -96 EA's with the right pills will destroy a fully geared sin without even getting hit once.

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
+1               

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
-1 stop touching the classes for once.
normal-19normal-20
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
Nerf MG spark, nerf gof, Nerf Ea blessing, Nerf wf pet, Nerf wb, Nerf seeker def, Nerf Ep sog, lel 
madness man making thread without knowing