Epic Perfect World

Nerf EAs

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Since most EAs are switching between ct, aps and def sets i really think they should lose something.
+1
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
You're talking as if all the eas on the server currently playing have full -9 gears. Really bad suggestions since it would put all the eas without -9 at a really big disadvantage.
-9 ct on each piece or not, i dont see the point in giving them -10% channeling blessing or enabling them to use magic ring when all other physical classes can't use it. So yes if EA's can get a special blessing, why dont sins get a blessing of -0.5interval ? .....

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
How about the aps eas that DD and purge?
How about the aps eas that DD, purge and then script to def?
How about the pathetic joke this game has become LOLL
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
+1 and fckn nerf those MG things as well

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
+1 and fckn nerf those MG things as well
Yes nerf mages because they have antistuns, high def, purging abilities.
You get a mage in the wrong shield-purged and it's gonna die in a matter of seconds.
Unless, of course, they are wearing a def set, which any class could be so it doesnt really count lmfao

Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
Look at you defending most op class in epw atm, why? cuz u also play ea and don't want it to get nerfed.
dont have any issue with ea's at all on my mage and I play every single class since forever you must be new

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
the only thing that ea's needs to be nerfed on,its the def, they meant to be a dd class not a meatshield that gets hit 2ks in def gears 
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
I also think their damage is ok and just fair since they are meant to be a damage class. So ct bless should stay, also magic rings its ok.
I think ea needs rather a def nerf since most eas script to full def and are too tanky in it.
Ea is damage class so let their damage as it is but nerf the def a bit since they can kite a lot. Kinda fair i guess

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
u do realize ud have 1 shotted me if u crited in event u hit me 19k no crit with just a spark no undine u literally leap spark pyro 19k, i think they dont need any attack nerf but def they do atm with scripting its too tanky, if scripting didnt exist they would need def buff because if they are in attack they are 1 shot to any class atm

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
NERF THEIR DEF GM 

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
u do realize ud have 1 shotted me if u crited in event u hit me 19k no crit with just a spark no undine u literally leap spark pyro 19k, i think they dont need any attack nerf but def they do atm with scripting its too tanky, if scripting didnt exist they would need def buff because if they are in attack they are 1 shot to any class atm
yeah i agree with u there that i would have killed u if it did crit, but i dont think u were in def tho :/

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
yeah i agree with u there that i would have killed u if it did crit, but i dont think u were in def tho :/
neither were you

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
-1 eas are meant to be like that. 1 spark from mg would end their lives anyway. 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline LinLin

• ?
  • Characters: ...
  • Faction: ...
EA is the most overpowered class in this game. That's why you see trash kids abuse them in pk.

Remove magic ring equipping for EA.

Remove channeling on EA blessing.

Lower and cap APS.

EA should also have their channeling removed on all 140+ bows.

and lmao to those pk squads with 6 EAs because that's the only way they could compete.

Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 06:00 pm by LinLin