Epic Perfect World

New classes?

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
So out of boredom i was checking xtremetop100 website and i saw  this
as you can see they say they have new classes 

i decided to download and i saw the classes are there 

heres proof so i wanna know whats stoping epw to get them?

Offline pallab123

• Retired
  • Celeborn The handsome hunk of server
  • Characters: Celeborn
  • Faction: Heaven
Celeborn_ Wiz
CELEBORN -Ea
celeborN - Barb
Debojyoti - sin
Maho - seeker
MaHo- psy
GentleOne- sin sage
$Furious$ -Ea
LiangZhu-barb

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
OKAY I WILL PLAY AGAYTIO HERE

"HER DER HER BLER BALANCE ISSUES HER DER WAITING FOR PWE TO MAKE AVAILABLE HUR DUR BLUR EXCUSE EXCUSE"

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ
Vision always had them.
Eclipse Patch is released.(i think) (from being on other server new server for a bit before it shut down. It had map of the new race, but not the new races itself.)
I think the reason he not gonna give us them classes is because how Imbalanced they are and BS Nerf threads gonna be made.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
I don't want the new classes so I ain't even mad tbh.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I honestly wish a server that was more like Epic would come out with the new classes. If there's one, someone point me in the direction of it. I'm quite curious and I haven't seen any. 

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ
I honestly wish a server that was more like Epic would come out with the new classes. If there's one, someone point me in the direction of it. I'm quite curious and I haven't seen any.
No one dont want to do it because how imbalance they are.
With the top gear and stats on epic, that class gonna be more broken than Earthguards

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
With the top gear and stats on epic, that class gonna be more broken than Earthguards
earthguards aint shit.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
A woman can hope, ok. 
Or, if I remember correctly, Vision is like a retail server, just without the boutique. Make a server like that (same gear as retail, etc) just make it so you get to 105 faster. I don't have the time or care to grind for months. :( 
Sorry if I didn't remember right, I was offered to go to some server like that and GM, I just forgot which one it was but it had the new classes. Q_Q

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
Well, I already tried to play that server, New classes are already available there since last year, and the only thing that differs between PWI and PWE Vision is the free gold by just logging in...

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Idk why people keep asking for the new classes to come here. They are too imbalanced, if you want to play the new classes go play vision PW, very simple. Aga will never add them here. : )

Offline Logic

• Retired
  • Retiring retired players
  • Faction: Tyrants
It's not a balancing issue, it's the fact that the rights to the new classes and the expansion cost 5k+. Else Aga would risk getting sued. War Front shelled out the cash for it and it's blatantly obvious since the server is a "Farm for 2 years or donate for it now"

Offline Extra

• Head in the clouds
It's not a balancing issue, it's the fact that the rights to the new classes and the expansion cost 5k+. Else Aga would risk getting sued. War Front shelled out the cash for it and it's blatantly obvious since the server is a "Farm for 2 years or donate for it now"
I thought as much. Hopefully these micro transations will fund getting the new classes lool. I would subscribe but I already give to my brothers in Africa.

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
dont care about new classes so its okey
Want a qt Stormbringer like the one I had on official. Please, sirs.  :-[
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde