Epic Perfect World

Cube of Fate

Offline muzaka

I'll just gonna make my suggestions brief.
1. As you finish the run, instead of just one piece disabled cog of fate make it two pieces as a reward.
    This will make players who run the cube worth of their time.

2. If the higher ups have the skill, can you remove the 30 minutes waiting time for trading disabled cog of fate.

If/when these are to be implemented, it will attract people who doesn't have anything to do (done with their dailies) or people who are bored.

Let me know what you guys think.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
-1 because if u get 2 cogs on each toon per day, you can easily spam it on 10 alts and get 20 cogs and so on

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
-1 because if u get 2 cogs on each toon per day, you can easily spam it on 10 alts and get 20 cogs and so on
1 cog = 30 tokens, it takes a lot longer to run cube than to do BH SoT. I love running cube but I don't because it's just not worth it ;( so I only run during cube race.

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
+1           

kitty stew

think the reward should be a little more diverse (i.e. better completion reward, and/or better reward for dig rooms such as 10m notes instead of ecstasy cards, mixture of stuff such as 5 ec or minor level scroll in sundries, and so on..)

but certainly increased with something other than pages or xp/spirit, don't think just adding another cog is necessary, given so few do cube, and so much fewer do 51-60
Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 07:40 pm by kitty stew

Offline muzaka

1 cog = 30 tokens, it takes a lot longer to run cube than to do BH SoT. I love running cube but I don't because it's just not worth it ;( so I only run during cube race.
This is the reason why only few people run that place because they think it's not worth it.
If the price, however, are 2 pieces of cogs per run they might want to do it and farm their gears.

Offline muzaka

My suggestion might be a double edge sword because:
Those who are very professional at doing cube might abuse it.
But doing cube itself is a little bit time consuming, don't you think?
Simply put, they might abuse it but not that much.

Offline muzaka

think the reward should be a little more diverse (i.e. better completion reward, and/or better reward for dig rooms such as 10m notes instead of ecstasy cards, mixture of stuff such as 5 ec or minor level scroll in sundries, and so on..)

but certainly increased with something other than pages or xp/spirit, don't think just adding another cog is necessary, given so few do cube, and so much fewer do 51-60
This right here is also a good suggestion.
And, I just thought of another suggestion, maybe the higher ups can remove the selection on how many chest the next person needed to dig.
Instead for selecting 5, 25, or 50 chests needed to be dig, make it just 5 or 10 instead.
I think this is also one of the reason why players doesn't do cube because the person before them selected a high amount of chests needed to be dig.

kitty stew

This right here is also a good suggestion. And, I just thought of another suggestion, maybe the higher ups can remove the selection on how many chest the next person needed to dig. Instead for selecting 5, 25, or 50 chests needed to be dig, make it just 5 or 10 instead. I think this is also one of the reason why players doesn't do cube because the person before them selected a high amount of chests needed to be dig.

iirc it was 5, 10, and 40 or something.. I already asked Magestic who does cube race event who talked to Aga about lowering consequence (fwir two consequence rooms at least, one non pk and a later one thats pk enabled) chest requirement further from 40 max and neither of them apparently want to lower it (or can't, don't recall the explanation verbatim, but the answer was no)

it used to be max 100, dunno if Aga changed this or if the change was part of a content patch

Offline ♔ Reilai 👑

• #Safezoned
  • If it fits, it sits.
  • Characters: Alts
o.o there's a 30 minutes wating time to trade disabled cog? Idk but never encountered it. it usually trades it right away as soon as i reach room 60. Or maybe im too slow and it takes 30mins  for me to do 51-60 rooms. :x

Offline muzaka

iirc it was 5, 10, and 40 or something.. I already asked Magestic who does cube race event who talked to Aga about lowering consequence (fwir two consequence rooms at least, one non pk and a later one thats pk enabled) chest requirement further from 40 max and neither of them apparently want to lower it (or can't, don't recall the explanation verbatim, but the answer was no)

it used to be max 100, dunno if Aga changed this or if the change was part of a content patch
Is that so, then I do have another solution for digging a lot of chests.
If the higher ups have the skill, can they at least reduce the digging time.
For example, instead for digging a chest for 15 seconds or more, make it 1 or 5 seconds max.
I've seen other servers doing it.
Or, instead of getting only one piece per dig, maybe apply the mechanics of digging herbs.
For example, digging one chest can give you 5 pieces or more.

Offline muzaka

o.o there's a 30 minutes wating time to trade disabled cog? Idk but never encountered it. it usually trades it right away as soon as i reach room 60. Or maybe im too slow and it takes 30mins  for me to do 51-60 rooms. :x
After you trade the first one, you will notice that you have a 30 minutes waiting time on your quest list.

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
+1 for upping the rewards, but not to 2 cogs tho

maybe just give ec rewards in rooms etc 

kitty stew

Is that so, then I do have another solution for digging a lot of chests. If the higher ups have the skill, can they at least reduce the digging time. For example, instead for digging a chest for 15 seconds or more, make it 1 or 5 seconds max. I've seen other servers doing it. Or, instead of getting only one piece per dig, maybe apply the mechanics of digging herbs. For example, digging one chest can give you 5 pieces or more.
I like those ideas