Epic Perfect World

Gm abuse :/

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendzā„¢.
once again i was abused by gm powers not sure if this is the right place to post it already talked to another gm bout it (in pm ). here it is for all to see what watchtower said to me :-/

aeon27

Shouldn't you have just mailed this to Agatio instead? And posted the entire conversation as a whole so the whole thing that happened is shown?

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendzā„¢.
i dont even remember what happened i was just deleting some SS and this poped up i forgot about it after i talked to another gm i thought it would be taken care of if nothing else atleast that fail foo can say sorry :/ and that isnt a way gms talk to players on this server gms are respected and are required to respect aswell

Tali

Needs more context.

Offline thatguy

This cannot be found as abuse since the whole conversation is not shown, however if the whole conversation was shown then maybe.

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
All posting it here on the forum did is give an excuse to start drama.  There have been far too many of these threads started over the months and the only thing that comes of them is they get locked.  You wanna discuss something like take it to private msgs not the public forum.

Tali

All posting it here on the forum did is give an excuse to start drama.  There have been far too many of these threads started over the months and the only thing that comes of them is they get locked.  You wanna discuss something like take it to private msgs not the public forum.

+100, and I believe this is the context in which WT was speaking.  ^-^

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
ALL Complains should be mailed to Agatio, and you forgot to show the rest of this conversation.

Where i warned you, that your acount was banned from the forums, due to threads like this one. To what you answered me, You say what you want, and if your account was banned, you would just remake a new one, and keep saying what you wnat. To what i answered you that.

Next time if you wnat to make drama, plz post the all conversation, not only the part where you victimaze yourself :)

Have a good day.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto