Epic Perfect World

Scripts and Gears

Offline Sxc.Hydromorphine

• Drug Addict
New to EPW and plan to start a Mage here. However a few questions that i cant seem to find much information on (aside from people bitching that scripting is broken)

Obviously i know what scripts do, but the possibilities are endless as to what they do. What are they intended to do. Ive seen a lot of talk about Def gear or Atk Gear. Does it just switch gear sets out if your not on the offensive or defensive? I don't like the idea of using scripts but before i decide to dedicate time to yet another PW server.

Also what set of gears is considered end game here. I read the gear guide but it doesn't offer a lot of information on end game gear aside from the lvl 150 stuff (I'm assuming is end game but unsure)

Kindly if someone can give me the 411 on stuff on epw id but greatful.

TL : DR

EPW Noob, how to play
asdf

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Hi!

scripts are used to switch between full def and full attack gears in 1 click.

r8r is considerd endgame gear, getting your basic set with decent rolls is easy, perfecting the stats on your gears can take a lifetime. warsong belt and cube or ds necky as ornaments rings are class restricted - mag rings for magic classses and phys rings for melee classes, unless you`re an ea then you can use either.
and yes 150 is endgame.

welcome to epw

• Drug Addict
Are the NW tomes here too? Or was all the NW and rank 9 stuff removed due to OPness (God I hope theres no Purify Spell)?
asdf

Angelica

Are the NW tomes here too? Or was all the NW and rank 9 stuff removed due to OPness (God I hope theres no Purify Spell)?
Nope, there are no special NW tomes or rank 9 on this server. (Rank 8 arcane weapons do have a chance for purify, though)

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Nope, there are no special NW tomes or rank 9 on this server. (Rank 8 arcane weapons do have a chance for purify, though)
Isnt our purify proc rate nerfed though? Or am i just confused now?

Angelica

Isnt our purify proc rate nerfed though? Or am i just confused now?
Yes, I think on EPW it's around 5% while on PWI it's 30% something.

• Drug Addict
Yes, I think on EPW it's around 5% while on PWI it's 30% something.
Oh thats not so bad. Tho i feel like with that % other effects would be more important. So far i like what i hear aside from the scripting which is sounds like most of the server does. I've been playing since MY-EN first came out and switched to PWI when it came out. No anniversary packs either im guessing (or packs of any kind?)
asdf

Angelica

Oh thats not so bad. Tho i feel like with that % other effects would be more important. So far i like what i hear aside from the scripting which is sounds like most of the server does. I've been playing since MY-EN first came out and switched to PWI when it came out. No anniversary packs either im guessing (or packs of any kind?)
No, those lucky packs are not really a thing here.
Purify is still something major for arcanes on weapons, in certain situations you'd be better off with defense levels, though.

• Drug Addict
Hope the PvP is a live. All other servers including pwi are dead.
asdf

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
welcome to epw but uh it might end before ya get all ya stuffs
jopaer/Mercenary

• Drug Addict
welcome to epw but uh it might end before ya get all ya stuffs
Why do you say that?
asdf

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Hope the PvP is a live. All other servers including pwi are dead.
this is a PvE server sorry
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

• Drug Addict
this is a PvE server sorry
Toggle PvP is still a thing. Go away troll.
asdf

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
PVE still carries server

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
PVE still carries server
without PvE you cant do PvP...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*