Epic Perfect World

ADD Pills to God's Giving for free

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
i suggest to add some pills/pots to god's giving to be bought for free ( coins) because its hard o get with this idk Mystic Elixir or whatever making only certain Nerds having x9999 of Each pill and the rest of the community have 0  from the beginning thiese simple pills should of been for free or added to Gshop for x100 = 1 gold or so

also about the stupid Marriage Blessing i suggest to remove it or make everyone can get it because only tryhard nerd who gaymarrige ( im not against gay marriage) or Marry their own ALT have it and i'm not willing to marry a shemale or my own ALT to get this stupid blessing to have a fair 1v1 vs tryhard nerds + Runes

since 80% of the server are men IRL so it's not easy to find a wife unless 1 women with 40 account marry half the server for the blessing idk do something about this too
i suggest you stop making nob threads xdxdxxxxxxdddddd

kitty stew

didn't read but -1 anyways 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
rofl                           

Jacck

does Agatio pay you to -1 my suggestions ?? OK NERDS

all the blessing / Runes / Pills will be removed enjoy 

also scripting with RDT stats will be removed soon enjoy <3 ya all tryhardNerds will regret oppose me welcome to my KoS
ya all will shake in SZ and i will still be chasing ya all in your dreams 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

also scripting with RDT stats will be removed soon enjoy <3 ya all tryhardNerds will regret oppose me welcome to my KoS

No you just have the stupidest suggestions I've seen in a while.

I hope they are, it'd be entertaining to watch all the rage from people that have stacks of 999 pots and people that used hundreds of thousands of EC to roll good rdt gear.

I can honestly picture you outside sz trying to kill someone, getting mad and crying for an hour. Then going to forums to make thread about something they have that you don't have or some shit that's an issue with their gear then angrily masturbating in your parent's basement because everyone -1'd your thread. Like I feel like you do that every day.

Can I start thread to remove Jacck and Zarak from forums?  :normal-4:

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

I hope they are, it'd be entertaining to watch all the rage from people that have stacks of 999 pots and people that used hundreds of thousands of EC to roll good rdt gear.

I can honestly picture you outside sz trying to kill someone, getting mad and crying for an hour. Then going to forums to make thread about something they have that you don't have or some shit that's an issue with their gear then angrily masturbating in your parent's basement because everyone -1'd your thread. Like I feel like you do that every day.

Can I start thread to remove Jacck and Zarak from forums?  :normal-4:
+1       

Offline Aloha

• Old Player

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol

Can I start thread to remove Jacck and Zarak from forums?  :normal-4:
Remove jack zarak actually makes me giggle 
jack is just
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Remove jack zarak actually makes me giggle
jack is just
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
True, I can handle Zarak. Jacck is just an idiot. 

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
absolute no lol

Offline Pixel_Bandit

• Crawl for it!
  • Holy freakin' waffles!
  • Characters: Pixel_Bandit
  • Faction: Sanktuhm
-1 because this server is lazy lazy lazy and gets almost everything free already.. Work at least for something or you'll get bored faster then most already do. Soon it will get to the point they ask for pk kills FREE and territory FREE and nation Free and it's not even a point to play anymore once you get all for free and then there won't be anything to do at all but log in and log off since you just got it all by logging in... sheesh such lazies!

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: made my night , so freaking funny and mad in same time..oh god