Epic Perfect World

ADD Pills to God's Giving for free

Jacck

i suggest to add some pills/pots to god's giving to be bought for free ( coins) because its hard o get with this idk Mystic Elixir or whatever making only certain Nerds having x9999 of Each pill and the rest of the community have 0  from the beginning thiese simple pills should of been for free or added to Gshop for x100 = 1 gold or so 

also about the stupid Marriage Blessing i suggest to remove it or make everyone can get it because only tryhard nerd who gaymarrige ( im not against gay marriage) or Marry their own ALT have it and i'm not willing to marry a shemale or my own ALT to get this stupid blessing to have a fair 1v1 vs tryhard nerds + Runes

since 80% of the server are men IRL so it's not easy to find a wife unless 1 women with 40 account marry half the server for the blessing idk do something about this too 

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
i suggest to add some pills/pots to god's giving to be bought for free ( coins) because its hard o get with this idk Mystic Elixir or whatever making only certain Nerds having x9999 of Each pill and the rest of the community have 0  from the beginning thiese simple pills should of been for free or added to Gshop for x100 = 1 gold or so

also about the stupid Marriage Blessing i suggest to remove it or make everyone can get it because only tryhard nerd who gaymarrige ( im not against gay marriage) or Marry their own ALT have it and i'm not willing to marry a shemale or my own ALT to get this stupid blessing to have a fair 1v1 vs tryhard nerds + Runes

since 80% of the server are men IRL so it's not easy to find a wife unless 1 women with 40 account marry half the server for the blessing idk do something about this too
do morai for mystic elixer. can trade for them for ec.
sounds like you're major butthurt over marriage. suck it up buttercup
kthxbai

Jacck

do morai for mystic elixer. can trade for them for ec.
sounds like you're major butthurt over marriage. suck it up buttercup
kthxbai
man sick of all these kids spam World chat about LF wife and sht this game is 90% men .. i married 3 times and every time i found she was a man IRL so i keep divorce fk sake do something about it and no just shut up something simple as pills no need to do quest morai or waste EC on it  

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
man sick of all these kids spam World chat about LF wife and sht this game is 90% men .. i married 3 times and every time i found she was a man IRL so i keep divorce fk sake do something about it and no just shut up something simple as pills no need to do quest morai or waste EC on it  
if u dont want marriage blessing go join a faction and get base blessing.... easy
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

You get so much gold from voting and such. You can farm them with dailies, you can get them from WB, you can get the pots themselves from being in certain factions or doing BQ. That's not necessary. -1. 

There's two other ways to get blessings that have +5 or +6 attack/def levels. Utilize them if you're so against marrying a friend, a random, or an alt. It's not that big of a deal, you'll survive. -1 on that also. 

PURGATORY

if u dont want marriage blessing go join a faction and get base blessing.... easy

You get so much gold from voting and such. You can farm them with dailies, you can get them from WB, you can get the pots themselves from being in certain factions or doing BQ. That's not necessary. -1.

There's two other ways to get blessings that have +5 or +6 attack/def levels. Utilize them if you're so against marrying a friend, a random, or an alt. It's not that big of a deal, you'll survive. -1 on that also.
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=15390.msg197042#msg197042

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
You get so much gold from voting and such. You can farm them with dailies, you can get them from WB, you can get the pots themselves from being in certain factions or doing BQ. That's not necessary. -1.
^

It's already extremely easy to get Ironridges, DEF/ATK Runes, and Mystical Elixirs by just going to the chest event in Arena. Just so unnecessary, -1.

Jacck

been 2 weeks since the last chests event so stfu nerds this won't ruin economy adding pills for free no a damn big del why do you even bother meh .... and i will only marry a girl 17-23 she must be hot and sexy not some random kthxbai

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
been 2 weeks since the last chests event so stfu nerds this won't ruin economy adding pills for free no a damn big del why do you even bother meh .... and i will only marry a girl 17-23 she must be hot and sexy not some random kthxbai
I was on just a couple days ago and there was one, and the day before there was one lmao. Some people legit buy gold to buy elixirs, there's enough ways of farming them that you will be fine. 
Good luck with finding hot young grill. 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
-1 .... You should try thinking 3 times before posting 
Maybe you will anticipate the answers and see how bad the suggestion is

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
There's a chest event almost every night, but I'm not sure what timezone you are. It's just pointless to add a way to make Mystical Elixirs free when they're already free to get.

Can always get the blessing from Guild Base (assuming yours has it) or the guide that was posted. Not hard.

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
+1                   

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
If you manage to get a edate, I'm really quitting this game.