Epic Perfect World

why does Scripters Script ?

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
  • I havent been sharing skill sender
  • Faction: PalsySqd
well I posted a english translation I did myself of http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=33134.msg515133#new  :-[

Jacck

remove the stupid Script even if both sides script it makes the fights 30 min + it's not supposed to be that long a simple 1v1 some stupid people camp def and shit that pathetic

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
You could always include protection system which wont let players connect to glinkd unless its open just like RaZoR did which is the one thing hes ever done that I commend him for because he can block any executable file name from opening that he choses aka a script or cheatsy mouse softwares etc. So its a pro way to block it, you know you could implement it but you dont because its easier to turn the other cheek.
Then I would have dozens of PMs from random Filipino players why the server appears offline for them or why their elementclient.exe suddenly got deleted. There's a reason why the person who made such "anti-cheat shield" for PW is not even using it on his own sever. The cons outweigh the pros. Not to mention there's whole spyware thing built in there, and even with this, the program wouldn't be able to block the most common gear macros made with razer/logitech drivers.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol

Offline Galen

Is he even required to respond to these threads, much less do what people request of him? Would you rather he not respond at all rather than make "excuses?" What are you guys expecting at this point? That he'll press a magic button and stop everyone from scripting? 
If the username starts with Galen, it's probably me.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
  • I havent been sharing skill sender
  • Faction: PalsySqd
Then I would have dozens of PMs from random Filipino players why the server appears offline for them or why their elementclient.exe suddenly got deleted. There's a reason why the person who made such "anti-cheat shield" for PW is not even using it on his own sever. The cons outweigh the pros. Not to mention there's whole spyware thing built in there, and even with this, the program wouldn't be able to block the most common gear macros made with razer/logitech drivers.
Your right, its not very easy. I dont really know a solution, do people actually like the feature of Def gears?

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Is he even required to respond to these threads, much less do what people request of him? Would you rather he not respond at all rather than make "excuses?" What are you guys expecting at this point? That he'll press a magic button and stop everyone from scripting?
ayy

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
do people actually like the feature of Def gears?
Me
Not
Tbh some1 suggested already to remove rpdt/rmdt or to make a new armor set, but nothing
Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 07:28 pm by Warrior

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
defense gears are a good feature but certain classes that already have OP defense benefit greatly

need to remove a lot of set bonus's to fix that issue

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Your right, its not very easy. I dont really know a solution, do people actually like the feature of Def gears?
I think it's only bad in 1v1 (melee vs melee) at this point.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
I think it's only bad in 1v1 (melee vs melee) at this point.
i like ur sig.  :normal-1:

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
remove the stupid Script even if both sides script it makes the fights 30 min + it's not supposed to be that long a simple 1v1 some stupid people camp def and shit that pathetic
if you have the right classes 1v1 it can last a long time regardless of scripts. i had a 6 minute duel (not pvp, duel) on pwi with my barb vs bm during a bh69. if you don't like it, then leave and go cry elsewhere or do what you usually do and read between the lines looking for a loophole to find a reason to post more useless bullshit

Jacck

if you have the right classes 1v1 it can last a long time regardless of scripts. i had a 6 minute duel (not pvp, duel) on pwi with my barb vs bm during a bh69. if you don't like it, then leave and go cry elsewhere or do what you usually do and read between the lines looking for a loophole to find a reason to post more useless bullshit
what do you expect of pwi player ? irrelevant and ignorance 

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
what do you expect of pwi player ? irrelevant and ignorance
i just thought since you were so cool i would follow in your footsteps. now go to bed or no dessert for you tomorrow