Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I'm pretty curious to know what percentage of the server scripts regularly. But I feel like even if I asked people, most wouldn't really admit it.

Honestly I don't really have much of a problem with scripting, but that may just be because I don't pay enough attention to notice when someone is doing it.
I actually don't know why someone would lie about scripting, It's not like it's some horrible thing or something lol. 

kitty stew

I actually don't know why someone would lie about scripting, It's not like it's some horrible thing or something lol.
many people lied about it last year, was pretty funny

reminds me of a competitor to pwe i used to work for

everyone botted, then on fan forums used to accuse others of botting, then bots would regularly get exposed and constantly ppl accusing others of botting would be caught botting themselves, led to so many arguments over not just botting, but the witch hunts of botters LOL

I suppose the -only- benefit of agatio allowing scripts is it didn't allow for that kind of environment.. with all the players denying script would have def turned the forums into a witch hunt (ie media section).. although I would have found that fun

Offline LandMine

• LandMine
  • Too good for you.
  • Characters: LandMine
  • Faction: Overseers
Wait why are you complaining about them people using script? They can do what they want and if you don't script and still drop the scripters then your all good. Plus talking about them being no skill..... I'm pretty sure you will drop even if they don't script on you. Complaining about scripting is old just stop this and let them do what they want. They only script because a lot of other people script and you do even better without scripting. Of course there isn't much skill needed but it helps a lot in pk.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
not really, its cuz they have the gear and they want to make use of it 

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
The oNlY Reason Scripters script  is  Because they got Beaten up without script they got tried of losing every fair fight they got tired of being trash and die to everyone "they still trash tho"" but anyways they tried to be better and not to die and they try to find a wy to survive skilled people in 1v1 they got tried after they run out of Chi and genie and have no way to survive so they had to script to save thier arses but we can't blame them with most of them having  fake Reason ( everyone strted to script so we hd to scrupt too ) as if anyone will believe this and as if that fixed things up otr made you ble to kill a skilled scripter "" oh wait there's no A skilled scripter "" skilled people doesn't even need a DEF set they can kill with skill  :normal-2: :normal-2:

but oh well get better Nerds i will never use script untill someon force me into it after i get beaten by none scripter i might start thinking about scripting just like ll the noobs round that thinks they are gods (good)

edit: bro don't get mad at me because you are a scared noob nerd
Actually no thats not the only reason someone would script. I just recently started using it, and i had no problem killing anyone without script, but since alot of people were able to go full def and attack quick, why shouldn't I be able to, complaining won't stop them. I even managed to beat that Dlear seeker on my seeker without scripting and he uses like a 18gear piece script, and then i realized if im still good without script, then it would just be easier to kill people with script. A lot of them script anyway, why put myself at a disadvantage. Some players LIKE YOU forget that even before we even knew how to use script, we still beat you, but you will use it as an excuse to why you lose, you can always ask for a 1v1 with dragon gear or no script, unless that player really depends on script, theyll accept your challenge
jopaer/Mercenary

Jacck

Actually no thats not the only reason someone would script. I just recently started using it, and i had no problem killing anyone without script, but since alot of people were able to go full def and attack quick, why shouldn't I be able to, complaining won't stop them. I even managed to beat that Dlear seeker on my seeker without scripting and he uses like a 18gear piece script, and then i realized if im still good without script, then it would just be easier to kill people with script. A lot of them script anyway, why put myself at a disadvantage. Some players LIKE YOU forget that even before we even knew how to use script, we still beat you, but you will use it as an excuse to why you lose, you can always ask for a 1v1 with dragon gear or no script, unless that player really depends on script, theyll accept your challenge
nigg they won't accept my challenge and if they die the 2nd fight they will script and i they still die they will go hard runes / blessing / pills 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
many people lied about it last year, was pretty funny

reminds me of a competitor to pwe i used to work for

everyone botted, then on fan forums used to accuse others of botting, then bots would regularly get exposed and constantly ppl accusing others of botting would be caught botting themselves, led to so many arguments over not just botting, but the witch hunts of botters LOL

I suppose the -only- benefit of agatio allowing scripts is it didn't allow for that kind of environment.. with all the players denying script would have def turned the forums into a witch hunt (ie media section).. although I would have found that fun
Well, I understand lying about it when it first became a big thing. People probably didn't know if it was something that was allowed or not. Who knows? But now, if someone lied about it it'd be kinda stupid honestly lol. 

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
nigg they won't accept my challenge and if they die the 2nd fight they will script and i they still die they will go hard runes / blessing / pills
Ye ive dragon gear 1v1 someone they lost, said idk sht abt my class, and scripted during the 1v1s into full r8
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Galen

Ye ive dragon gear 1v1 someone they lost, said idk sht abt my class, and scripted during the 1v1s into full r8
That's actually kind of hilarious. If you said that to me in person I would be trying hard not to laugh. 
If the username starts with Galen, it's probably me.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
"Scripting" is not breaking the rules.
Agatio, i'm the first to defend you in situations like these because unlike what seems like most people, I understand why you're not able to reliably find a way to detect any scripts running or not, but please, stay out of it, for the sake of the respect of the few non-scripters who still have half a mind to try and understand your reasoning.

It's not breaking the rules because YOU allowed it.
Why did you allow it?
Because YOU couldn't find a way to detect and punish their users.
YOU were defeated by all the cheaters, and while I understand that you chose the lesser evil of two choices, you were defeated.
Please don't try and state that "scripting is not breaking the rules" all high and mighty, because they are "allowed" because you couldn't find a way to stop them.
Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 01:46 am by Danidv

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
I'm pretty curious to know what percentage of the server scripts regularly. But I feel like even if I asked people, most wouldn't really admit it.

Honestly I don't really have much of a problem with scripting, but that may just be because I don't pay enough attention to notice when someone is doing it.
Do like me. Fight people, and if after 5 minutes you're still fighting it's usually either because:
1. Camping Def set+weap/Def set+puri weap
2. They curiously starting getting much lower damage when you go for a combo.

At this point, whether they're a scripter or simply camping def, I get bored and go find myself a new target or something to do; because my idea of "fun" isn't waiting for an opportunity that they won't have their def set up.
I love clutch fights, they're the most fun, but waiting on some prick who needs raw stats from full buffs and a def set just to simply tank me, then i'm going for someone who'll actually fight me, rather than someone who only knows how to jump, "kite" with their mosquito bite damage, or in the case of puri weap campers, spamming holy path and any CC and heals they may have.

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
  • I havent been sharing skill sender
  • Faction: PalsySqd
allowing a third party program which provides a unfair advantage because you can't find a way to prevent it is as bad as condoning it. 

All of the players here try to justify using script but what about the people who dont know where to get a good one? Are they supposed to be left in the dark doing everything by hand and forever feeling left out and disadvantaged? This is the sad state of PW in 2016 ijs 

You could always include protection system which wont let players connect to glinkd unless its open just like RaZoR did which is the one thing hes ever done that I commend him for because he can block any executable file name from opening that he choses aka a script or cheatsy mouse softwares etc. So its a pro way to block it, you know you could implement it but you dont because its easier to turn the other cheek.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
allowing a third party program which provides a unfair advantage because you can't find a way to prevent it is as bad as condoning it.

All of the players here try to justify using script but what about the people who dont know where to get a good one? Are they supposed to be left in the dark doing everything by hand and forever feeling left out and disadvantaged? This is the sad state of PW in 2016 ijs

You could always include protection system which wont let players connect to glinkd unless its open just like RaZoR did which is the one thing hes ever done that I commend him for because he can block any executable file name from opening that he choses aka a script or cheatsy mouse softwares etc. So its a pro way to block it, you know you could implement it but you dont because its easier to turn the other cheek.
"Get good script in forums lol"
Which brings another point to the table - if something this massive is suposed to be used, then it needs to be implemented with the game itself, not just left in a corner and "oh yeah, it's allowed, feel free to use it" because it's way too big of a difference to simply be "allowed". You either ban and stop it, or you give it to everyone. Not allow it - give it.