why does Scripters Script ?

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Scripters script cause it's allowed. You really can't make an argument anymore saying "I lost to you only cause you script you stupid ***". Hop onboard or move along. There is always PWI. Besides, not everyone script there are lot of ppl I know using just mouse macros so they really are not using any 3rd party software. Anyway a completely useless thread.

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
He does have a point tho

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Scripters script cause it's allowed. You really can't make an argument anymore saying "I lost to you only cause you script you stupid ***". Hop onboard or move along. There is always PWI. Besides, not everyone script there are lot of ppl I know using just mouse macros so they really are not using any 3rd party software. Anyway a completely useless thread.
''they are using mouse macros so they aren't using any 3rd party software'' LOL

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
U do realise mouse macro = a software that reacts to 1 button on ur mouse
Same for keyboard
Only difference is that "script" doesnt have an interface as a exe program and u just type the code line urself
Lol
Macro= script= 3rd party software 
Its same sht but 1 is free

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
U do realise mouse macro = a software that reacts to 1 button on ur mouse
Same for keyboard
Only difference is that "script" doesnt have an interface as a exe program and u just type the code line urself
Lol
Macro= script= 3rd party software
Its same sht but 1 is free
no matter what ppl use... if you need to use either a script or a mouse macro your gameplay gotta be sh!t cause if it wouldnt be then you wouldnt need to use something that doesnt belong into the game
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

scatterer3

I don't necessarily agree with scripting, I'd be fine without any scripts, but it's the "new gameplay system" that let's you cope with others. I suggest you download a script uploaded on forums or find a suitable script on your own, because it doesn't look like this "scripting issue" is getting solved.
I do cuz the rest does it as well. Why would I let them take advantage over me

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
you are someone whos forum sig is a quote from himself ........ theres nothing more pathetic than that :( 
isokay youll find something else which you might not suck at , live strong bro :(
don't "nerdrage" life is too precious. :(

your kungfu is goot

Offline BriEsT

• Don
no matter what ppl use... if you need to use either a script or a mouse macro your gameplay gotta be sh!t cause if it wouldnt be then you wouldnt need to use something that doesnt belong into the game
 As much as scripts and macro ( that been around gaming for ages now long before someone got it on EPW ) are boring to fight against mostly in small pvp or 1v1s , bitching about it and pretending you are better then that is just stupid . 
I do cuz the rest does it as well. Why would I let them take advantage over me
 This is proper mindset tbh 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Scripting is allowed, so people do it. 
Don't complain and play the game, making all these threads makes you look like an idiot. You legit need to get out in the world, it seems. 

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
 :police: when ur comment gets deleted cause u say "hoe" but they cant remove script cause they support "breakin the rules"

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
:police: when ur comment gets deleted cause u say "hoe" but they cant remove script cause they support "breakin the rules"

:normal-2: :normal-13:

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
this is the "I'm shit and not willing to adapt to the new metagame" rant people usually give out when they die to no names

Offline Areashi

• Banned
this is the "I'm shit and not willing to adapt to the new metagame" rant people usually give out when they die to no names
what a sad idiot calling cheats the new meta