Epic Perfect World

r8 fists

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
You're doing lower damage with rank fists simply because on r8 weapons it's much harder to roll -int... So even with attack level fists you will have noticeably lower dps.  Phys. attack has nothing to it. And why are you asking for a damage boost if r8 fists have exactly the same average attack like dragon claws?
Editing attack on already forged rank weapons is impossible. For new damage to apply, people would need to reforge their rank weapons (and lose their current preferred rolls by this).
Besides, there are better ways to edit damage, like through Meridian or set bonuses as they are as simple to apply as doing server reboot and don't require player to do recrafts and lose his current stats.
my fists have interval... its just that when im doing 4k crits on def camping wizards with r8 fist then doing the exact same on dragon claws when thats a 105 atk level versus 86 atk level it kinda strikes me as odd and wrong. Come on man just edit the damage already it may not be simple but it would obviously make alot of your playerbase happier. Make your game more fun. :(

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
my fists have interval... its just that when im doing 4k crits on def camping wizards with r8 fist then doing the exact same on dragon claws when thats a 105 atk level versus 86 atk level it kinda strikes me as odd and wrong. Come on man just edit the damage already it may not be simple but it would obviously make alot of your playerbase happier. Make your game more fun. :(
I believe you cant read
He said is impossible coz it'd force every wr to reroll their weapons

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
  • Characters: VodkaFaerie
  • Faction: Ƭy૨αทƬઽ
just raise int chance. poor wr's get wrist with decent chance, chest isnt even an option. and the chance on wr fist is lower then my scumbag life. gonna build a bm, and wizards are gonna pay for it, make BM great again -NexiumTrump
(Sig pending ETA: Blith)

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
I believe you cant read
He said is impossible coz it'd force every wr to reroll their weapons
and how does that make it impossible? I dont think you know what that word means bro.  What he really said was he would rather just change set bonus and meridian stats.
You're doing lower damage with rank fists simply because on r8 weapons it's much harder to roll -int... So even with attack level fists you will have noticeably lower dps.  Phys. attack has nothing to it. And why are you asking for a damage boost if r8 fists have exactly the same average attack like dragon claws?
Editing attack on already forged rank weapons is impossible. For new damage to apply, people would need to reforge their rank weapons (and lose their current preferred rolls by this).
Besides, there are better ways to edit damage, like through Meridian or set bonuses as they are as simple to apply as doing server reboot and don't require player to do recrafts and lose his current stats.
Hope you were not serious. What you said above contradicts strongly with what you have done before. Recall the removal of strength requirement from archer's pants. Instead of coming out with excuses which make yourself sound funny (contradicting yourself), just say you don't want to do it. It may be able to fool players who are not here for long enough though. 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Hope you were not serious. What you said above contradicts strongly with what you have done before. Recall the removal of strength requirement from archer's pants. Instead of coming out with excuses which make yourself sound funny (contradicting yourself), just say you don't want to do it. It may be able to fool players who are not here for long enough though.
Hi
Old gears still have str requirement
Only new items got no requirement
Dont speak if u r clueless
Lmao
http://prntscr.com/bbfeqi
Hi
Old gears still have str requirement
Only new items got no requirement
Dont speak if u r clueless
Lmao
http://prntscr.com/bbfeqi
It's okay because English is not your first language. You just need two things:
1. Ability to understand English
2. More intelligence 

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
***ing lost it lmao, nice one.  :))
The GM starter pack:
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
You cant prove what you just said. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 
That it 
Yer a GM now
just gotta know when to use those words

OmegaRa

>remove some stats from r8 fists and wrists so BM have a better chance to get better interval
>fixes BM
>no need to add a "custom claw" or boost damage
>sins can be 5.0 base at endgame if 3x int everywhere, just saying.

Implement point 1, and hell I may even come back to server. I see no issue with that.
Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 02:15 am by Omega

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
jopaer/Mercenary