Epic Perfect World

r8 fists

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
? Their R8 got buffed not long ago.
5 atk levels dont mean shit n epic and you know that very well.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
5 atk levels dont mean shit n epic and you know that very well.
5 Atk is 5 Atk more than they had. Which is a buff? And 5 atk goes a long way, hence 4 atk orns are so desirable :rolleyes: 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
5 Atk is 5 Atk more than they had. Which is a buff? And 5 atk goes a long way, hence 4 atk orns are so desirable :rolleyes:
you're wrong. 5 atk is 5% more damage IF the opponent doesnt have higher def then your atk. considering seekers, psys, and god knows what else. that IF surely becomes an IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
get the picture?

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
you're wrong. 5 atk is 5% more damage IF the opponent doesnt have higher def then your atk. considering seekers, psys, and god knows what else. that IF surely becomes an IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
get the picture?
No. 5 Atk is still 5 Atk. That means 5 Def of theirs is null and void. 

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
No. 5 Atk is still 5 Atk. That means 5 Def of theirs is null and void.
did you not read the OP post, my man? Swear to god just let me poke you a few times ingame and show this crap. Its useless im telling you. I know heaps of people who just wanna be able to not only be GOOD at wr, but they wanna WIN too. Its only fair that they be allowed to WIN when they are good.
Yet no matter how good you are at bm, you know god damn well that if you win against someone better or equal to your skill level, the only reason you won was because of a "lucky gof crit" or "their genie was in CD".
So 1v1s with war are reduced to watching the bm def camp pretty much until they get lucky as hell or they catch the opponent with their pants down. And for gods sakes man no offense, but you admitted you play a support cleric. And at one point even claimed you're "fine with your underpowered bm". So you admit its underpowered and you -1 it why?

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
did you not read the OP post, my man? Swear to god just let me poke you a few times ingame and show this crap. Its useless im telling you. I know heaps of people who just wanna be able to not only be GOOD at wr, but they wanna WIN too. Its only fair that they be allowed to WIN when they are good.
Yet no matter how good you are at bm, you know god damn well that if you win against someone better or equal to your skill level, the only reason you won was because of a "lucky gof crit" or "their genie was in CD".
So 1v1s with war are reduced to watching the bm def camp pretty much until they get lucky as hell or they catch the opponent with their pants down. And for gods sakes man no offense, but you admitted you play a support cleric. And at one point even claimed you're "fine with your underpowered bm". So you admit its underpowered and you -1 it why?
"Only tend to play my vit EP these days but I honestly never felt under powered with my WR."
" I honestly never felt under powered with my WR."

I said i never felt under powered. And that's a WR. You burn CDs and then stun lock + kill. Just because you can't 1337 aps through a psychic in def gear without burning cool downs doesn't mean your class is weak.  :rolleyes:

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
"Only tend to play my vit EP these days but I honestly never felt under powered with my WR."
" I honestly never felt under powered with my WR."

I said i never felt under powered. And that's a WR. You burn CDs and then stun lock + kill. Just because you can't 1337 aps through a psychic in def gear without burning cool downs doesn't mean your class is weak.  :rolleyes:
who the hell aps on psychics?

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
who the hell aps on psychics?
A large majority of sins and WRs i bump into on my psychic. 
But that just further proves the point, DPH is fine as it is, APS is fine as it is. 

cool thread

most of u have brain damage tho

can argue about WR having good def with script, but at the end of the day, that's every single class. WR is the only class that literally can't kill anything unless the person they're going against is nice enough not to use def

and anyone that dies to raul is awful, he doesn't cancel drake so learn not to waste ur fortify/anti-stuns

smh

+1

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Hello. I would like to make one simple and rather humble suggestion towards bm class.

Could Agatio, if at all possible rase the base physical attack on r8 fists to match the physical attack of dragon claws? its only about 500 damage difference, But ive noticed that at 105 atk and 2.50 aps in full r8 its not doing quite as much damage as weilding dragon claws at 2.86 and 86 attack levels.
You're doing lower damage with rank fists simply because on r8 weapons it's much harder to roll -int... So even with attack level fists you will have noticeably lower dps.  Phys. attack has nothing to it. And why are you asking for a damage boost if r8 fists have exactly the same average attack like dragon claws?
Editing attack on already forged rank weapons is impossible. For new damage to apply, people would need to reforge their rank weapons (and lose their current preferred rolls by this).
Besides, there are better ways to edit damage, like through Meridian or set bonuses as they are as simple to apply as doing server reboot and don't require player to do recrafts and lose his current stats.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
You're doing lower damage with rank fists simply because on r8 weapons it's much harder to roll -int... So even with attack level fists you will have noticeably lower dps.  Phys. attack has nothing to it. And why are you asking for a damage boost if r8 fists have exactly the same average attack like dragon claws?
Editing attack on already forged rank weapons is impossible. For new damage to apply, people would need to reforge their rank weapons (and lose their current preferred rolls by this).
Besides, there are better ways to edit damage, like through Meridian or set bonuses as they are as simple to apply as doing server reboot and don't require player to do recrafts and lose his current stats.
i bet you played some skill stats secretly just as simple as doing server reboots lmfao, boi you beeen sneaky ninja 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
i bet you played some skill stats secretly just as simple as doing server reboots lmfao, boi you beeen sneaky ninja
Nothing related to skills. Just very minor meridian edits for certain classes.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Nothing related to skills. Just very minor meridian edits for certain classes.
You cannot prove what you just said 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
You cannot prove what you just said
***ing lost it lmao, nice one.  :))

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
wr dmg is fine as it is.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم