Epic Perfect World

r8 fists

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Actually cant remember if I was belled, I'll double check. Edit nah, I just logged in to SS stats so I forget to bell 56k pdef with bell.
your pdef is high af fam LOL

We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Of the 100 playoffs, how many WRs entered? How far did they get? Who did they lose too? Why are we comparing a Sin to a WR when it's fundamentally a different class. "Assassin" it's meant to do more damage than a Blademaster. An off tank. CC intended. If DPH is SO much better as you say, then let the WR go DPH. What's the problem?
I'm not going to count for you the amount of wr's to participate in every single playoffs. Out of the last 100 playoffs 1 WR has won 1 time. Nit pick all you want, that speaks volumes.

playoffs = 16 people, 100 playoffs = 1600 people. Out of all those people, a single WR won a single time. How many warriors participated? While I'm sure the number is low compared to some classes, there is a reason for its lack of participation as well. Why join playoffs on an instant lose class?

Sin tanks better than warrior when we're discussing APS armor, as it retains its R8 set bonus.  Your point on WR's tanking is invalid.

All classes tank in tank armor.

The difference is even when WR sacrifices their defense for attack, they get neither in the end.

@Kera yeah but double pdef orn's.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
I'm not going to count for you the amount of wr's to participate in every single playoffs. Out of the last 100 playoffs 1 WR has won 1 time. Nit pick all you want, that speaks volumes.

playoffs = 16 people, 100 playoffs = 1600 people. Out of all those people, a single WR won a single time. How many warriors participated? While I'm sure the number is low compared to some classes, there is a reason for its lack of participation as well. Why join playoffs on an instant lose class?

Sin tanks better than warrior when we're discussing APS armor, as it retains its R8 set bonus.  Your point on WR's tanking is invalid.

All classes tank in tank armor.

The difference is even when WR sacrifices their defense for attack, they get neither in the end.

@Kera yeah but double pdef orn's.
Insanity - WR - Epic Tournament 2015 Winner ? 
The class is fine, a lack of players participating in the playoffs doesn't mean it's weak, it means people prefer playing other classes. 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Insanity - WR - Epic Tournament 2015 Winner ? The class is fine, a lack of players participating in the playoffs doesn't mean it's weak, it means people prefer playing other classes.
Do.....do you even know what the epic tournament was....? o.0 It was a rainbow 6vs6 event, you were literally forced to bring a warrior if you wanted to join.

But of course you're going to bring a warrior to 6vs6, he certainly didn't get to DD or APS anyone, he was there solely for the same reason WR's are in mass, buffs, roar and flame. Repeat.

First it was you telling me to stop arguing your "math" and "stats" with opinions, I whip a few of my own stats out and now you're just speaking out of your ass ;( You were too easy, friend.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Tl;dr I lose to a warrior who can't even beat mizore in watershell (sinrouge) so warriors are OP. Ok boss.

Warrior hits harder than WB? Lol okay. Damn, sinrouge gave you straight PTSD.
I just said WR is a total shit class, however in wb vs wr/wr vs wr raul is nearly unbeatable.

You've only played MG since coming to EPW, don't talk down to me you little mutt

#BringBackIcedTea
Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 12:39 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
Do.....do you even know what the epic tournament was....? o.0 It was a rainbow 6vs6 event, you were literally forced to bring a warrior if you wanted to join.

But of course you're going to bring a warrior to 6vs6, he certainly didn't get to DD or APS anyone, he was there solely for the same reason WR's are in mass, buffs, roar and flame. Repeat.

First it was you telling me to stop arguing your "math" and "stats" with opinions, I whip a few of my own stats out and now you're just speaking out of your ass ;( You were too easy, friend.

So one example from you is fine but not from me? And i didn't say "ermahgerd lelele look math and stats" I said it was fine and you got triggered. Your "stats" are well.. statistics. If you take that seriously then there's no hope. Go 1v1 his WR and come back that their damage too weak and they're too squishy. Post the video of it too. 
Statistics aren't counted as any solid evidence alone. Because out of the 100 play offs, for example (not saying it was this many), maybe only five entered and only two with good gear and knowledge of the character. 
If you're just going to spam opinions and falsified statistics, then you my friend, are too easy. 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
I just said WR is a total shit class, and in wb vs wr/wr vs wr he is nearly unbeatable. You've only played MG since coming to EPW, don't talk down to me you little mutt #BringBackIcedTea
I'm trying to gear a warrior right now actually, I'm bored of mage lmao.

I know WR is good vs WB, but that's only if the WB respects the WR and doesn't troll the crap out of him with literally afk'ing in tiger form.

Like so. 4:18. 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
I just said WR is a total shit class, however in wb vs wr/wr vs wr he is nearly unbeatable.

You've only played MG since coming to EPW, don't talk down to me you little mutt

#BringBackIcedTea
am actually waiting too, he was the best ***ing bm
So one example from you is fine but not from me? And i didn't say "ermahgerd lelele look math and stats" I said it was fine and you got triggered. Your "stats" are well.. statistics. If you take that seriously then there's no hope. Go 1v1 his WR and come back that their damage too weak and they're too squishy. Post the video of it too.
Statistics aren't counted as any solid evidence alone. Because out of the 100 play offs, for example (not saying it was this many), maybe only five entered and only two with good gear and knowledge of the character.
If you're just going to spam opinions and falsified statistics, then you my friend, are too easy.
i dunno where you get your idea of a bm being fine. believe me, a good player vs a good bm --> will lead to one outcome of the good bm losing everytime unless gets lucky with 33% 66% stuns 

I know WR is good vs WB, but that's only if the WB respects the WR and doesn't troll the crap out of him with literally afk'ing in tiger form.

i am actually pretty annoyed with bms, i hate this cancer 33% stun, it procs too god damn much. ***ing cancer, i got 2-1ed by raul last night. cause of such cancer

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)

Sure, but this isn't something only unique to WB.

I gave him that set-up, and look at him. He's scripting like his father (me), and most WB are scripting nowadays too

WR's like Revenant or Hell (Both in Tyrants) sit there and face-tank a physical class as well. Scripting is everything here.

Full PDEF Ornament WR + Full RPD R8R + Dark Bell Spam ... ? ? ? ? ?

My WR can sit there, script, spam bell and have more or less the same if not more PDEF than my barbarian in tiger

am actually waiting too, he was the best ***ing bmi dunno where you get your idea of a bm being fine. believe me, a good player vs a good bm --> will lead to one outcome of the good bm losing everytime unless gets lucky with 33% 66% stuns i am actually pretty annoyed with bms, i hate this cancer 33% stun, it procs too god damn much. ***ing cancer, i got 2-1ed by raul last night. cause of such cancer
I'm pretty sure that the "33%" stun was boosted to around 50%, and I'm 100% positive that Agatio nerfed demon WB knockdown to 50% chance (due to massive amounts of QQ from the community).

I have a video against raul just recently where out of the entire fight, I landed 22 knockdowns. He landed 16 55% stuns, and 11 33% stuns.

kek
Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 12:53 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
Sure, but this isn't something only unique to WB.

I gave him that set-up, and look at him. He's scripting like his father (me), and most WB are scripting nowadays too

WR's like Revenant or Hell (Both in Tyrants) sit there and face-tank a physical class as well. Scripting is everything here.

Full PDEF Ornament WR + Full RPD R8R + Dark Bell Spam ... ? ? ? ? ?

My WR can sit there, script, spam bell and have more or less the same if not more PDEF than my barbarian in tiger
I'm pretty sure that the "33%" stun was boosted to around 50%, and I'm 100% positive that Agatio nerfed demon WB knockdown to 50% chance (due to massive amounts of QQ from the community).

I have a video against raul just recently where out of the entire fight, I landed 22 knockdowns. He landed 16 55% stuns, and 11 33% stuns.

kek
ye disgusting shit, and i just saw this video... holy *** script barb is brain damaged LOL. i see wut people means.... god i was disgusted rofl. he didn't 1v1 decent people but still shit

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
ye disgusting shit, and i just saw this video... holy *** script barb is brain damaged LOL. i see wut people means.... god i was disgusted rofl. he didn't 1v1 decent people but still shit
Yeah but honestly at the end of the day, scripting is here and here to stay

Every other class in the entire game is doing it and gaining tremendous bonuses from it, I don't blame any WB for doing it either.

WB is actually becoming a really rare class to see anyway

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
Yeah but honestly at the end of the day, scripting is here and here to stay

Every other class in the entire game is doing it and gaining tremendous bonuses from it, I don't blame any WB for doing it either.

WB is actually becoming a really rare class to see anyway
true its only fun to 1v1 with anyway, in mass pk its rather kinda boring l0l

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Sure, but this isn't something only unique to WB. I gave him that set-up, and look at him. He's scripting like his father (me), and most WB are scripting nowadays too WR's like Revenant or Hell (Both in Tyrants) sit there and face-tank a physical class as well. Scripting is everything here. Full PDEF Ornament WR + Full RPD R8R + Dark Bell Spam ... ? ? ? ? ? My WR can sit there, script, spam bell and have more or less the same if not more PDEF than my barbarian in tiger I'm pretty sure that the "33%" stun was boosted to around 50%, and I'm 100% positive that Agatio nerfed demon WB knockdown to 50% chance (due to massive amounts of QQ from the community). I have a video against raul just recently where out of the entire fight, I landed 22 knockdowns. He landed 16 55% stuns, and 11 33% stuns. kek
Fair enough, I'll hold my opinion until my WR's gear is on par with my mages and I can play it personally.

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
Only tend to play my vit EP these days but I honestly never felt under powered with my WR. Don't get why you're so hung up about it though, i put the plain maths down, offer some counter points if you have a point I guess.  :)
You "put the math down" but common sense > your intelligence. Look around you man. You guys give not one damn about 3.3 sins yet you -1 r8 fist getting 400 extra damage? thats in no way game breaking you sheep person. Its called boosting the class that has yet to get an upgrade in god knows how long. Honestly man come damage test with me and we can 1v1 a few times I guarantee you will see it my way.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
You "put the math down" but common sense > your intelligence. Look around you man. You guys give not one damn about 3.3 sins yet you -1 r8 fist getting 400 extra damage? thats in no way game breaking you sheep person. Its called boosting the class that has yet to get an upgrade in god knows how long. Honestly man come damage test with me and we can 1v1 a few times I guarantee you will see it my way.
? Their R8 got buffed not long ago.