Epic Perfect World

r8 fists

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
Hello. I would like to make one simple and rather humble suggestion towards bm class.

Could Agatio, if at all possible rase the base physical attack on r8 fists to match the physical attack of dragon claws? its only about 500 damage difference, But ive noticed that at 105 atk and 2.50 aps in full r8 its not doing quite as much damage as weilding dragon claws at 2.86 and 86 attack levels. Its not like im asking for dragon rising or more int(even though the chance of r8 fist interval is insanely low). But i am instead just requesting that the BASE physical damage range be the same if not better then dragon claws. Every single r8 weapon i have is better then my dragon weapons except my claws. I would love to see r8 fists be more effective in pk afterall we should have to use them for combos in pk then why not have them be on par with our enemies weapons?

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I don't think the attack on any r8 weap is the same as drag, that might have changed but idk. The difference is supposed to be made up by attack levels and such. Or if you don't have attack levels on something it's sacrificing damage for def, etc. 

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
It's like that for a reason. What's something R8 fists can do that dragon claws can't? 

Defence levels. 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
It's like that for a reason. What's something R8 fists can do that dragon claws can't? Defence levels. -1
w....wat......? Yes, if you raise the attack on a defense fist (lol who uses that.) by 400 the server will break...lol...

I don't understand some of you people man.....its just baffling.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
w....wat......the down syndrome....? Yes, if you raise the attack on a defense fist (lol who uses that.) by 400 the server will break...lol....autism alert...

I don't think you understand my typical type of post.. figured you'd have noticed a trend by now. 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
It's like that for a reason. What's something R8 fists can do that dragon claws can't?

Defense levels.

Don't forget, you can also get a shitton of attack levels. Cause let's aps the shit out of someone with a ton of attack levels but less than 2.0 aps.  :police: :police:
w....wat......the down syndrome....? Yes, if you raise the attack on a defense fist (lol who uses that.) by 400 the server will break...lol....autism alert...

I actually don't understand this post. I mean obviously, if you raise the defense and attack levels of every class on the server, it will be the base for everyone, I don't see it breaking anything honestly. So I'm kinda intrigued by what you mean since it kinda had nothing to do with his post.. 

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
Don't forget, you can also get a shitton of attack levels. Cause let's aps the shit out of someone with a ton of attack levels but less than 2.0 aps.  :police: :police:I actually don't understand this post. I mean obviously, if you raise the defense and attack levels of every class on the server, it will be the base for everyone, I don't see it breaking anything honestly. So I'm kinda intrigued by what you mean since it kinda had nothing to do with his post..
Some people just can't handle my advanced thoughts.  :( :police:

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
+1 for bro don't use mine anyways but +1 lmao

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
well its like this guys. My idea was to give the physical damage boost to r8 fists because they are the only r8 weapon that does not get as much physical attack as dragon. axes, pole, and sword all get the same. Why not fists? I'll tell you why, friends... it is because they are fists and not claws. This suggestion is to make up the lack of r8 claws by making fists the same base damage, essentially.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
well its like this guys. My idea was to give the physical damage boost to r8 fists because they are the only r8 weapon that does not get as much physical attack as dragon. axes, pole, and sword all get the same. Why not fists? I'll tell you why, friends... it is because they are fists and not claws. This suggestion is to make up the lack of r8 claws by making fists the same base damage, essentially.
I kinda wish I could get ingame atm to see stats on weaps ): 
And if I'm not mistaken even dragon fists have a different attack than d claws, I'm not sure though.. 

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
I really don't think it's needed. 
Base Damage = attack multiplier * weapon attack
Attack Multiplier (for melee in this case) is 1+ (str/150) + weapon mastery + physical attack buffs
Weapon attack = attack from weapon + attack from shards in weapon + attack from rings and other equipment + character level

400 base, turns into a lot more damage. Some r8 stats give +1xx physical damage, so between 3-4 of those stats in a buff seems excessive. You mentioned it yourself, "it is because they are fists and not claws".

Different weapons, it honestly isn't needed. 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I really don't think it's needed.
Base Damage = attack multiplier * weapon attack
Attack Multiplier (for melee in this case) is 1+ (str/150) + weapon mastery + physical attack buffs
Weapon attack = attack from weapon + attack from shards in weapon + attack from rings and other equipment + character level

400 base, turns into a lot more damage. Some r8 stats give +1xx physical damage, so between 3-4 of those stats in a buff seems excessive. You mentioned it yourself, "it is because they are fists and not claws".

Different weapons, it honestly isn't needed.
waw you are smart, that math hurt my brain 

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
waw you are smart, that math hurt my brain
R.I.P brain  :(

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
it honestly isn't needed.
Yeah because APS wr's are currently dominating PK so hard right now, and winning all events, lmao. Good thinking.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
Yeah because APS wr's are currently dominating PK so hard right now, and winning all events, lmao. Good thinking.

Seems mad.  O:-)