Epic Perfect World

They are never gonna catch me- Ducks vs Tyrants vs Apo feat Nimy

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
AoW better ,right? ;)
Without a doubt
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Geo

• Old Player
  • ~~~~

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Literally no one went for you that entire pk(watch full video twice to be sure), what were you gonna die to, a mob?.....normal-18 

I prefer the pks when you guys get bored and leave and its GvG.  Unless it's actually a 3rd guild that's tryna win the pk, 3rd parties just ruin it.

Nice k/d boost tho

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Literally no one went for you that entire pk(watch full video twice to be sure), what were you gonna die to, a mob?.....normal-18

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

I prefer the pks when you guys get bored and leave and its GvG.  Unless it's actually a 3rd guild that's tryna win the pk, 3rd parties just ruin it.

Nice k/d boost tho
organize pk in upcoming bro pls

PURGATORY

Nice k/d boost tho
I think one duck drown in the water

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1

Nice k/d boost tho

Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 08:21 am by Demonaa

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
So funny coming from people who backstab us every day in asian timezone pk :normal-2:

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
So funny coming from people who backstab us every day in asian timezone pk :normal-2:
so funny man, dt, pk, next time i see thread on forum for open tw so you can backstab there aswell ;)

PURGATORY

Yes man I feel the injustice, apo and tyrants regrouping daily to backstab asian tz pk with full squads

Offline Explicit

• Retired
I've only come to Asian pk once (yesterday) otherwise I haven't been there and Asian timezone is nothing but alliances between 5-8 guilds, there is no main pk, its just dots everywhere, so anyone hitting anything is considered backstabbing.

Offline Explicit

• Retired
organize pk in upcoming bro pls
I'm down for that 

Offline asdfstreytytr

• Faction: .
Well played friend  :normal-4:
I think one duck drown in the water
:normal-2: :normal-13:

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
People so hypocrite lmao. Now that the battle is over every1 feels strong saying they dont want ducks to join.
But when pk is going the losing side is hoping for ducks backstabbing enemy team just to get advantage. For you guys only the win counts.
Before pk yesterday i got few pms from ppl asking if we were coming, enemy wouldnt show otherwise.
So yeah you can want us out of pk but at least be straight and dont pm asking if we are coming later ;) .