Epic Perfect World

They are never gonna catch me- Ducks vs Tyrants vs Apo feat Nimy

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
Yeah lets just drop this topic... Million other threads about it can read them all.
Enough drama for today, im not a friend of drama.
I did not have much time during the week to answer in here cause of work and stuff.
Ducks dont have the numbers to hold apo or tyrants when focused, every1 knows that. We want to get some kills too so its just normal that we kite around looking for them. Ik its not what the big factions like behind them, experienced it myself against warning back then.
But i honestly think its not even necessary to argue about it, you either think we are no big deal and go on like this or start focusing us, idc we will have to adapt.

I post video of my gameplay and you either dont watch , or like the gameplay and enjoy the vid.
At no point i said we are any better then tyrants or apo, i just showed mine and my factions gameplay. So no need to feel offended.
This is still a game at the end of the day and ducks want their fun too.
If you cant admit when some1 does a good job in a video ( yes even while backstabbing) then just dont watch it.
I understand if you guys wanna GvG, i think we will give you the possibility for that in the next time.
This said, see you all around in pk, peace out ;) .
i dont wanna be rude but you guys do have the numbers to pk apo / tyrants since you can pull almost a full TW and defence vs 4 guilds i geus its possible to,  but yea thats not pk thats try to kill the crystal first ( TW ) all by all i just wanna say if you can pull almost a full TW ( 65-80 )  its possible to gvg them 
or you just got allot of time to harass people for TW  :)
ot nice vid 

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Dude u crazy Ivan ? I always help in pks at asian pks , im always at Respect / Alamat back , it's funny when 1 squad and half chase you because they're mad of dying to one guy on their back LOOOOL , it's like that video that the kid is running with a bag on his hand while 10-20 chickens chase him ROFL.
Btw Florin i've said my opinion about the video on chat :o love you , hugs <3  :normal-8: :normal-48: :normal-48:

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
i dont wanna be rude but you guys do have the numbers to pk apo / tyrants since you can pull almost a full TW and defence vs 4 guilds i geus its possible to,  but yea thats not pk thats try to kill the crystal first ( TW ) all by all i just wanna say if you can pull almost a full TW ( 65-80 )  its possible to gvg them
or you just got allot of time to harass people for TW  :)
ot nice vid
you are wrong there.... Ducks only get that many ppl in TW cause then the Apollumi and China alts log... in pks they play their mains thats why ducks only gets max 3 squads in pk
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Geo

• Old Player
  • ~~~~
you are wrong there.... Ducks only get that many ppl in TW cause then the Apollumi and China alts log... in pks they play their mains thats why ducks only gets max 3 squads in pk
tyrants alts too man dont forget

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
  • Characters: NarutoKyuubi
  • Faction: Artifex
And GM's  :-[
Also nice vid flor

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

• Characters: Filth.
  • Faction: Artiflex
I would call you a retard but a lot of my posts keep getting deleted lately so I wont. :pig-25:

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
  • Characters: NarutoKyuubi
  • Faction: Artifex
I would call you a retard but a lot of my posts keep getting deleted lately so I wont. :pig-25:
*deletes post* U got rekt. :-X

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
ssshhhhh i know that + i sayd i dont wanna be rude to color hes a good man 

Offline EeeveeA Da Cuck

• Moderated
You're so bad lmao.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Taking you in tw with less numbers so hard you stop even bidding on Ducks #blameeverythingcausebad
Said*
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden