Epic Perfect World

Learn from the bests!

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Team69 taught everyone how to sig behind enemy and make ppl angry and upset :police:
''I want to break your legs'' #NeverForget

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
''I want to break your legs'' #NeverForget
:pig-2: :pig-2: good times!

Kasing

I see some people tilting here... lol

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
can't tell if you're oblivious to why OC won anything last time and didn't disband in a week again, but every time it respawns there's a new generation of brainwashed people like yourself, take it easy
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
oc is gone baby
OC is never gone baby 

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
can't tell if you're retarded or oblivious to why OC won anything last time and didn't disband in a week again, but every time it respawns there's a new generation of brainwashed dogs like yourself, take it easy
Wat are you saying? Theres a list of ppl who you can talk to like that do not forget 

Kasing

can't tell if you're retarded or oblivious to why OC won anything last time and didn't disband in a week again, but every time it respawns there's a new generation of brainwashed dogs like yourself, take it easy
Last time i checked revs videos i recall seeing you in worms few years ago while oc victory on every server, what makes you think u have the right to even speak to an OC member
please go ....

Insanity

i like how when oc disappears for 2 weeks everyone forgets its existence, then someone like you posts videos to tell people "hey guys dont forget us"

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Last time i checked revs videos i recall seeing you in worms few years ago while oc victory on every server, wat makes you think u have the right to even speak to an OC member
please go ....
 take a walk boy
Wat are you saying? Theres a list of ppl who you can talk to like that do not forget
OC didn't win anything major bigger than 10 people pk until artifex disbanded and half joined it , you can play dumb all u want I was there so I know what I'm talking about , I couldn't care less if it wasn't for puppies like Kasing who think they're the reason OC "triumphed"

i feel like i'm dead

Kasing

i like how when oc disappears for 2 weeks everyone forgets its existence, then someone like you posts videos to tell people "hey guys dont forget us"
Artifex has been forgotten, not OC. ;) Warning too btw... Rise too...

brainwashed dog syndrome take a walk boyOC didn't win anything major bigger than 10 people pk until artifex disbanded and half joined it , you can play dumb all u want I was there so I know what I'm talking about , I couldn't care less if it wasn't for puppies like Kasing who think they're the reason OC "triumphed"

Kiddo is mad I think, want some kleenex because everything you try to do fails? ;) ahahah
you parents probably said ; if you think working hard you will succeed son, well I guess you have to work A LOT and A LOT more :) but hey dont give up, one day you will become relevent :D

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Kiddo is mad I think, want some kleenex because everything you try to do fails? ;) ahahah
you parents probably said ; if you think working hard you will succeed son, well I guess you have to work A LOT and A LOT more :) but hey dont give up, one day you will become relevent :D
no one mentioned oc but you fanboy
p.s. is that what you tell sekseire every night  

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
that's funny because I still got some of your saliva on my d from when u were sucking me off while I was  in oc, respect is earned not taught remember that doggyboy , I have no idea where randoms like you grow ego when we only used you as meatshield
i feel like i'm dead

Kasing

that's funny because I still got some of your saliva on my d from when u were sucking me off while I was  in oc, respect is earned not taught remember that doggyboy , I have no idea where randoms like you grow ego when we only used you as meatshield
I am dyinggg ahahahahahah you soooooo mad!!! I think you should ask a hug to Yuiri ahahahahahahhaahah

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
OC had most of the best players before you even was born, so suth your mouth and let this post be a memorial place to the legends, fk boi.  :-X :-X :-X
Dislike these new guilds

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
OC had most of the best players before you even was born, so suth your mouth filthy cvnt and let this post be a memorial place to the legends, fk boi.  :-X :-X :-X
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: