Epic Perfect World

Rerolling

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Oh I see, then I guess I should save a lot of re-rolling mats then.
And thanks for all the answer you gave me guys.  :)
Yeah, that's basically how it works lol. There was a stats page somewhere that showed how many rolls it took adn how to do the math on it, but I don't remember where it is. 

scatterer3

The stats are not fixed to a certain amount of re-rolls (5,000), each stat has a different percentage to get, it absolutely depends on your luck. Logically, more re-rolls means a higher chance to get the stats you want.
I asked Agatio if there's an other additional x percentage, unique to each rank 8 item (eg two different wrists with two different additional x% of getting a certain stat), and he said no, that additional percentage doesn't exist, each item has equal chances to get a certain stat, it just depends on your luck. Some people got triple int with 14-15 re-rolls, meanwhile I'm reshaping my wrists since 2014  :-*

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
okai so how this works. literally ignore the numbers. its luck based but on average for say three interval on wrist for an assassin generally speaking is about 1 in 1300. so if you did say 500 rolls and got nothing it would still be 1 in 1300 the next time you came back to roll again, isn't a counter :C I wish would have 3x str on all gear and 3x rmdt on everything months ago loool