Epic Perfect World

Few questions about Archer

Offline Iker

Hi, I have a few questions about Archer. I'm still learning the class. Pls help.

1. Sage or Demon Archer is better?
2. What is the difference between Demonhunter and Fire Dragon set?
3. For aps Archer, what is the maximum attack rate from Base (Full int on gears) / Base + Quickshot/ Base + Quickshot + Demon 3 Sparks?
4. What are prices for 3 int Gloves, 2 int Light Armor and 1 int Boots for Archer? Also 3 int and Spirit Blackhole bow.

Thank you.
Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 04:25 pm by Iker

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
overall sage better, demon just good for masspk purge everything

fire dragon has fixed stats and arent good compared to what you can quite easily get with demonhunter (r8 ), you can get channeling stat and more interval with rolling r8

average aps EA with good gears is 1.43,  with quickshot and 3spark 2.00 (2x int top, 3x int wrist) , max you can get is 2.5 but you wont, its too difficult

you cant buy r8 armor parts, the chance *EC would be around 240k EC (100k ec on 3x wrist, 120k on 2x int top, 20k on int boots), and the 3x int SBH bow is around 50k ec
Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 04:31 pm by Burdette

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
yay another brainless aps archer... exactly what the server needed
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
yay another brainless aps archer... exactly what the server needed
damn your good

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
overall sage better, demon just good for masspk purge everything

fire dragon has fixed stats and arent good compared to what you can quite easily get with demonhunter (r8 ), you can get channeling stat and more interval with rolling r8

average aps EA with good gears is 1.43,  with quickshot and 3spark 2.00 (2x int top, 3x int wrist) , max you can get is 2.5 but you wont, its too difficult

you cant buy r8 armor parts, the chance *EC would be around 240k EC (100k ec on 3x wrist, 120k on 2x int top, 20k on int boots), and the 3x int SBH bow is around 50k ec
ok you guys can close the thread now
Lol i fak you