Epic Perfect World

Reforge Armor

Offline Galen

Also not to mention WR has to even wear a HA and LA mix with dragon and dragon weapon to reach the same APS base as sin has in full R8 (and r8 wep)....and they complaining about hard to gear....fck you man.
Are you sure about this? A lot of sins don't have the right rolls to have that much aps in full r8. I've been playing here for a couple years now, and even with 3x bracers my highest aps with full r8 armor and daggs is only 2.5. To get 3.33 I need to use r8/dragon hybrid, and for 4 I need to use dragon daggs as well. Until I somehow roll the ever elusive x2int on chest or daggs, that's the way it's going to be.

I'm not saying some sins don't get there, because they do, but last time I checked bms in full HA dragons sets have the same aps as sins in full LA ones.
You're right in saying that sins have a much better chance than HA classes to get high aps on r8 alone, but isn't that kind of their specialty? If the average bm had 3.33 aps in full r8, they would be doing the same amount of damage as most sins while still retaining their natural tankiness. The average sin put up against that would lose every time.

HA classes are pretty well built to tank physical damage, so it seems reasonable that they don't dish out quite as much as the light armor classes.
If the username starts with Galen, it's probably me.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Are you sure about this? A lot of sins don't have the right rolls to have that much aps in full r8. I've been playing here for a couple years now, and even with 3x bracers my highest aps with full r8 armor and daggs is only 2.5. To get 3.33 I need to use r8/dragon hybrid, and for 4 I need to use dragon daggs as well. Until I somehow roll the ever elusive x2int on chest or daggs, that's the way it's going to be. I'm not saying some sins don't get there, because they do, but last time I checked bms in full HA dragons sets have the same aps as sins in full LA ones. You're right in saying that sins have a much better chance than HA classes to get high aps on r8 alone, but isn't that kind of their specialty? If the average bm had 3.33 aps in full r8, they would be doing the same amount of damage as most sins while still retaining their natural tankiness. The average sin put up against that would lose every time. HA classes are pretty well built to tank physical damage, so it seems reasonable that they don't dish out quite as much as the light armor classes.
Yes, I am sure. My friend in 300 PE got a 3.3 sin in full R8.

x3 bracers, x2 chest. It's all it takes dude. Chest is a very common roll for x2, its x3 that's hard. You just have pooper roll luck.

It's as you said, "bm's would retain their NATURAL defenses in r8" as it is, WR aps's in light/ha dragon mix, surrendering their natural defense to below a sins defense during APS. While sin APS's in full R8 it's defense is superior to a WR aps'ing. So in defense armor? Sure WR out tanks sin in pure damage taken numbers, as they should. But in aps armor? LolNah. Sin > WR defense in APS and that seems silly to me.

I don't care enough to complain anymore, however. People are still traumatized about how strong WR was on 1.3 >__>  So it will remain a gimped class.

Right now forums be looking like.

Offline Galen

Yes, I am sure. My friend in 300 PE got a 3.3 sin in full R8.

x3 bracers, x2 chest. It's all it takes dude. Chest is a very common roll for x2, its x3 that's hard. You just have pooper roll luck.

It's as you said, "bm's would retain their NATURAL defenses in r8" as it is, WR aps's in light/ha dragon mix, surrendering their natural defense to below a sins defense during APS. While sin APS's in full R8 it's defense is superior to a WR aps'ing. So in defense armor? Sure WR out tanks sin in pure damage taken numbers, as they should. But in aps armor? LolNah. Sin > WR defense in APS and that seems silly to me.

I don't care enough to complain anymore, however. People are still traumatized about how strong WR was on 1.3 >__>  So it will remain a gimped class.

Right now forums be looking like.

I envy your friend then, because their luck is golden. It took me 2 years to get x3int on bracers, and x2int on chest is an even lower chance. And I think you're talking about full r8 armor and dragon daggs, because to have 3.33 in full r8 you would also need x2int on r8 daggs, which is even harder to get. 
Granted, most of my efforts in gaining what I have were prior to the PE update, and my luck is already starting to change, but the fact that I've been here for 2 years and still don't have what you're saying is relatively easy to get remains, so I'm skeptical. 

I won't argue about bms because I don't have as much experience with them, but I will say that a lot of them still manage to beat me because of high defense and versatility.  
If the username starts with Galen, it's probably me.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I envy your friend then, because their luck is golden. It took me 2 years to get x3int on bracers, and x2int on chest is an even lower chance. And I think you're talking about full r8 armor and dragon daggs, because to have 3.33 in full r8 you would also need x2int on r8 daggs, which is even harder to get.
Granted, most of my efforts in gaining what I have were prior to the PE update, and my luck is already starting to change, but the fact that I've been here for 2 years and still don't have what you're saying is relatively easy to get remains, so I'm skeptical.

I won't argue about bms because I don't have as much experience with them, but I will say that a lot of them still manage to beat me because of high defense and versatility.  
the numbers as per agatio back in 2k13 for 3 int wrist is 1 in 1300 rolls and for 2x chest is 1 in 1565 this is for both ea and sin, for ea 1 int boots is 1 in 223

Offline _TankHunter_

• A1 since Day 1
  • Characters: Sloom TankHunter Zamala
The fact of the matter is, r8 is the best set in the game. If your set sucks, you can use dragon, which has a little lower stats, but it has set stats that give it advantage over awful r8. So dragon is not complete sht. Each r8 set has things that make certain stats very easy to get, but most of the time, the thing you want is not just a one slot item. The better the stat can make you, the lower the chance. BMs have already fast aps with fists so it is harder for them to get x2 chest x3 wrists, other wise they would go up past sins in aps and have more def and more Atk. BMs were given atk lvl boost so that their sht chances of getting aps gear were balanced. Unless you want to also crank up sin set bonus, is fine where gear is. 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
The fact of the matter is, r8 is the best set in the game. If your set sucks, you can use dragon, which has a little lower stats, but it has set stats that give it advantage over awful r8. So dragon is not complete sht. Each r8 set has things that make certain stats very easy to get, but most of the time, the thing you want is not just a one slot item. The better the stat can make you, the lower the chance. BMs have already fast aps with fists so it is harder for them to get x2 chest x3 wrists, other wise they would go up past sins in aps and have more def and more Atk. BMs were given atk lvl boost so that their sht chances of getting aps gear were balanced. Unless you want to also crank up sin set bonus, is fine where gear is.
Hey, retard. Want to know why its hard to get APS on chest for WR?
Because its ***ing impossible.

When idiots want to have an opinion but have no idea what theyre talking about....smh...
Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 03:21 pm by Mizore

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Hey, retard. Want to know why its hard to get APS on chest for WR?
Because its ***ing impossible.

When idiots want to have an opinion but have no idea what theyre talking about....smh...
i remember this one guy crying in wc that he donated 300 bucks and rolled his bm chest with it and didnt get int 1 single time... i rofled
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*