Epic Perfect World

Wireless Signal

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
can anyone recommend a good product for boosting wireless? preferably one of the USB extensions. nothing too expensive. i've seen little USB things at wal-mart for like 6 bucks but they're just like a little block, like what you would use for a mouse. and before anyone says anything, no i can't move the router, and no i can't use an ethernet cord without it tripping dogs, or a little kid.

sucks sharing a signal with 4 iphones all watching youtube, or facebook

Offline Name

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
  • Characters: Characters
  • Faction: Faction

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
You could use an Ethernet cable if you got the extended cord and wall bindings to clip it above and away from animals and young children? Might be a better option than random products that usually don't work. 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
You could use an Ethernet cable if you got the extended cord and wall bindings to clip it above and away from animals and young children? Might be a better option than random products that usually don't work.
thats like, last pain in the ass option. i'd have to use tape and it would fall often

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
thats like, last pain in the ass option. i'd have to use tape and it would fall often
I used to do it for my connection before I got a better internet, just basic bindings worked, never needed tape or anything. Took maybe 5 minutes to set up? 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
I used to do it for my connection before I got a better internet, just basic bindings worked, never needed tape or anything. Took maybe 5 minutes to set up?
yes, but like it said, last pain in the ass resort. i have no way to use ceiling clips, or wall clips

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
http://uk.tp-link.com/products/details/TL-PA411KIT.html

or any other powerline adapter you can find
those look a little pricey compared to usb adapters. but i'll check the local stores though. had no idea what those were though, lol