Epic Perfect World

Duck vs ArchEnemy Peekay

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
  • Characters: NarutoKyuubi
  • Faction: Artifex
first off the fact i wahs in that pk wich i cant remember is enough to say you are pretty random to me , second sure i'm better then you so stfu about a noshow when you noshow to others their 1v1 or gvg ( tyrants / apo ) also i cc way more then you whitout a prob the only prob i got is you guys know i record pk and am a good bm so yea focus goes towards me anyways , third please you are telling me to learn english but geus what how whas your english back in the days when ruthless merged to AE  :normal-49: , and last but not least i'm not butthurt i just like it to clean the floor with people like you :)
anyways have a good day noshow  :-\
The fact that u answer back to me the same way i do to u proves a lot things to me, good to know i still have some fans, also saying i dont 1v1 with any of my toons doesnt mean its a no show, no show would be if i told u to 1v1 but never came.
Now, CC'ing with str and dex build on a bit PK prove, once again, a lot about how much u dont even know what CC means. The respond u gave me about the english i talked like a year ago was literally stupid from ur side and shows only how much of a butthurt kid u are, btw i wasnt in ruthless back then and ruthless never merged to AE, only some ppl moved in AE back then.
Aaaaaaaand as my last word i just want to tell u that u take a game way too serious and that proves u are either so butthurt and crazy about me or that u literally cant do anything good in ur life so u do something in a game, which is literally sad imo at least.

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
Hey guys i heard ae disbanded because ducks wiped them out of tw map with 3 def lands xdddd
OT:Nice video dude
Thank you! ^-^

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
 so stop compering them, third please learn some english too o.o 
po po po, ela twra, sagapw

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
po po po, ela twra, sagapw
kai ego :-[

Offline Geo

• Old Player
  • ~~~~

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
agaph mono!!
AGAPI MONOOOO

Offline Geo

• Old Player
  • ~~~~
AGAPI MONOOOO

HAHAHAAHHA THELW NA MOIRASW AGAPH,TWRA

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
:tiger-34:

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
DOSE AGAPI MPRAVO!!!!EIMAI EDO GIA NA FERO TIN EFTIXIA!!!

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
English on forums, kthx
:police:

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
English on forums, kthx
:police:
Oxi :tiger-12:

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
The fact that u answer back to me the same way i do to u proves a lot things to me, good to know i still have some fans, also saying i dont 1v1 with any of my toons doesnt mean its a no show, no show would be if i told u to 1v1 but never came.
Now, CC'ing with str and dex build on a bit PK prove, once again, a lot about how much u dont even know what CC means. The respond u gave me about the english i talked like a year ago was literally stupid from ur side and shows only how much of a butthurt kid u are, btw i wasnt in ruthless back then and ruthless never merged to AE, only some ppl moved in AE back then.
Aaaaaaaand as my last word i just want to tell u that u take a game way too serious and that proves u are either so butthurt and crazy about me or that u literally cant do anything good in ur life so u do something in a game, which is literally sad imo at least.
Now, CC'ing with str and dex build on a bit PK prove, once again, a lot about how much u dont even know what CC means

no this means i dont need a vit build to have fun and stay alive i just like to do a bit of a dmg too  and if you dont believe me i got a SS/video where i dropped your half squad with 3 skills :) thats alrdy the defenition of 1,2,3 and if you wish to see it i can send you the link soon  :-\
 also saying i dont 1v1 with any of my toons doesnt mean its a no show, no show would be if i told u to 1v1 but never came. 

yea yea go back down now go get excuses i beat you anyways , you can go with Any class i wreck your ass tough and there are 2 words for that '' YOU SUCK '' otherwise 

cya  :tiger-23:

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
Now, CC'ing with str and dex build on a bit PK prove, once again, a lot about how much u dont even know what CC means

no this means i dont need a vit build to have fun and stay alive i just like to do a bit of a dmg too  and if you dont believe me i got a SS/video where i dropped your half squad with 3 skills :) thats alrdy the defenition of 1,2,3 and if you wish to see it i can send you the link soon  :-\
 also saying i dont 1v1 with any of my toons doesnt mean its a no show, no show would be if i told u to 1v1 but never came.

yea yea go back down now go get excuses i beat you anyways , you can go with Any class i wreck your ass tough and there are 2 words for that '' YOU SUCK '' otherwise

cya  :tiger-23:
Agapi mono Halewijn, AGAPI MONO

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
Agapi mono Halewijn, AGAPI MONO

TI MALAKAS HAHAHAAHAH

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
TI MALAKAS HAHAHAAHAH