No don't nerf them we are scared scripters
34 (29.3%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Nerf some OP Classes+1

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
  • Characters: ✒🍍🍎✒
  • Faction: ♔ ʌ℘๏ℓℓʊʍⅈ ♔
 I believe this thread is similar to Most hated classes  :)) ;D anyways here my is repost   :monkey-8: :monkey-36:

No2. Sins ( tanking , 3.33 , immune, full buffed+ tidal GG WP )  :)) ;D
No3. Mystic ( B R O K E N a lil :-X)
No4. WFs ( Immunes , Immunes , Immunes , 0def , immunes? :-\)
No5. WBkids ( get tanky char play aps or full str , believe they are gods or somethin..  :)) ;D )
^^^^^^^

No6. EAs ( Remove magic rings from them <3 i wanna see a fall there :police: O:-) ^-^ )
No7. MGs ( Nerf Genie :rolleyes: )
No8. GMs always invisible *stalking you*  8)

want nerfs :)? nerf these  ^-^

me, peds & apo  :-* siggy for 1 person :)) O:-)

:tiger-48: thanks for fun :tiger-48:

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
i agree the pets is stupidly OP veno can actually let the pet do all the work with 0 Pdeff a pet can kill Vit barb in seconds
My god. I just get tired with this perma 0def and tanky pets qqing.
The biased view on this class is annoying.
I guess you heard of sage culti aswell. Nerfing pets would affect both cultis while sage veno cant camp def and wait 0def to proc to kill someone ...
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
WFs pet are as balanced as a -99 ct ea who tanks 
oh wait
theey r not  :-X

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
Only unbalanced thing atm is seeker def, just need to remove 7k-10k phys res off of it, and it will be fine.

Jacck

remove Pets and nerf the other sht and things will be fine 

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
the only way to balance venos is to remove them completely
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
the only way to balance venos is to remove them completely
+1 man

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Only seeker pdef broken and eas guys
Also best class is psy it has no counter wins all need nerf ehee jk

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
  • Characters: UchMadara
  • Faction: Augustine
i agree seeker barb pdef is way too much

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Only for WB cause they don't have good DoT skills. WRs can easily kill them, same for seekers. If you make pets die by direct damage faster they will die by aoes in mass PK and be completely useless...
simply cause wrs can stun lock the veno for enough time to do it, anyway am not sure if pets were supposed to even help in mass pk, they weren't relevant on vendetta, so i dunno what the *** you are on. anyway as a common ground, boost wbs garrotte/fleshream bleeding effect.

I guess you heard of sage culti aswell. Nerfing pets would affect both cultis while sage veno cant camp def and wait 0def to proc to kill someone ...
sage venos are harder, more dmg output pets aren't supposed to tank that shit tons of dmg
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
It's funny because often times its easier to just kill the veno than it is to kill the pet... xD And even if by some mircale you do manage to kill it after a few minutes of focusing it while cc'ing the veno, res is 1 second cast, with -chan its basically instant.

PURGATORY

It's funny because often times its easier to just kill the veno than it is to kill the pet... xD And even if by some mircale you do manage to kill it after a few minutes of focusing it while cc'ing the veno, res is 1 second cast, with -chan its basically instant.
Summon takes a few good seconds and is easily interruptable, also if wf manages to summon pet without interruption the pet has 5% of full hp and is unbuffed, which makes it a 1 shot

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡

Res is not everything, you need to summon it, and it takes as long as summoning a mount + can be interrupted by anything, literally.
Pets are 3-5 ticks for a mage, DoTs don't care about their tankiness and you're loaded with these. It's not a miracle, it's all knowledge.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Isn't it funny to see people panic when you land 0d and have nothing to execute it with? I laugh every single time  O:-)
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

kitty stew

My god. I just get tired with this perma 0def and tanky pets qqing. The biased view on this class is annoying. I guess you heard of sage culti aswell. Nerfing pets would affect both cultis while sage veno cant camp def and wait 0def to proc to kill someone ...
while my faith in Agatio has waned of late, I still am optimistic that he doesnt give a shit about the whining in threads like this