Yea Nerf Mystics
15 (12.9%)
No don't nerf them we are scared scripters
34 (29.3%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Nerf some OP Classes+1

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Not every pet op,uk ppl waste alot of money to make it op?idk whats the point of nerfing
 pet,they are pretty fine alrdy and they were nerfed alrdy enouf,but whatever.Not gona say anything anymore,good luck!
i cant imagine the fact that pets were tankier...... ye well HA classes pay alot of money to make good atk gears, to kill pets which are unkillable
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1
i cant imagine the fact that pets were tankier...... ye well HA classes pay alot of money to make good atk gears, to kill pets which are unkillable
There are tanky pets and pets that got high atk, def high>atk less,atk high>def less,got it? Wfs for sure gona use defense pets against wbs or wrs and sins,dependa which class you play against.u havent ever tried wf probably so u dont know how is it working

Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 08:07 am by Eve♥
bb

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
veno pets already got  nerfed and they are easily killable,  posting nerf classes all the time, i mean seriously its a joke , i dont know why ppl even waiste time reading it, just for humor i guess.

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1
veno pets already got  nerfed and they are easily killable,  posting nerf classes all the time, i mean seriously its a joke , i dont know why ppl even waiste time reading it, just for humor i guess.

Yep,agreed.
bb

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
pets are not supposed to be that tanky.
Yep i think the same, 0pdef and this are pretty fun 

Offline bob

+1 to a pdef nerf for seekers
I do 2k crits after debuffs as full dph barb   :-X

Offline blush

• Old Player
Should rename the thread to "nerf every class but my own"

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
Should rename the thread to "nerf every class but my own"
Thats what all do here who makes another thread :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Actually it's not all that bad.

A lot of the things you mentioned are basicly this:

This game has mechanics to kill and mechanics to prevent those.
Just because you're not using those, doesn't mean it should be nerfed. 

Other things might be annoying,
But that's life.
They're not really gamebreaking. ;)
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
Seekers pdef just, its been asked for weeks and months i dont see anything to be done about it  
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
remove venos.... ty
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

kitty stew

remove venos.... ty

agreed a fox with makeup on shouldn't be able to give one a chubby 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
There are tanky pets and pets that got high atk, def high>atk less,atk high>def less,got it? Wfs for sure gona use defense pets against wbs or wrs and sins,dependa which class you play against.u havent ever tried wf probably so u dont know how is it working
thanks for your wiki round pointing out stuff i have already mentioned. Pets are too tanky vs an HA class.
again i cant imagine how tanky more pets were before the nerf, non the less, HA classes have are unable to kill these pets. you claim that pets are easily killable and 1 shot, so why are you -1ing their defense to be nerfed when they already have low defense, its like going from -1 to -2 still same effect just abit of equity.
Thats what all do here who makes another thread :normal-2: :normal-2:
i admire the short moment of lesbianism  
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Only for WB cause they don't have good DoT skills. WRs can easily kill them, same for seekers. If you make pets die by direct damage faster they will die by aoes in mass PK and be completely useless...

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1

Only for WB cause they don't have good DoT skills. WRs can easily kill them, same for seekers. If you make pets die by direct damage faster they will die by aoes in mass PK and be completely useless...

: )) 

bb