34 (29.3%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Nerf some OP Classes+1

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Veno pets defense is more OP than AS, scripts, bots and genie spark combined, but I gave up complaining about them because veno's are also the most skilled forum warriors on epic.

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
EAs OP everyone play EA like pinoys for ez kill ? right with the current DEF items you Might need to remove Leap Left and Leap Right
LOL I actually made a joke thread including this shit over a year ago, and you're here making a serious one about it lmfao!

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=21384.msg279482#msg279482

5. Remove Leap Right from EA. One leap is good enough.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Show me the pet that takes 600dmg, at the same time can solo a full vit barb with 0pdef and deals significant damage on the foe, stuns and wins territory war alone
i didnt speak about such imaginary pet, i said, pets are tanky, and they're not supposed to be that tanky.. already everybody claims pets are 1 shots to multiple of classes, then wuts the problem if nerfing their defense to normal where HA classes can actually kill that shit too?
its like fighting a vitbarb who is constantly ccing you and having a real DDer who is on ur ass, and also healing that vitbarb who doesnt die.
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants

PURGATORY

i didnt speak about such imaginary pet, i said, pets are tanky, and they're not supposed to be that tanky.. already everybody claims pets are 1 shots to multiple of classes, then wuts the problem if nerfing their defense to normal where HA classes can actually kill that shit too?
its like fighting a vitbarb who is constantly ccing you and having a real DDer who is on ur ass, and also healing that vitbarb who doesnt die.
Pet stun cooldowns vary from 30 seconds to 60 seconds, which doesn't make them constant. Only silver lining is to save a stun to counter mighty swing/occult, which might be the mere reason you are so willing to nerf the defense. Doesn't seem unfair, even those 2 stuns will take 2 skill slots leaving the pet's damage insignificant at the cost of boosted defense. As if the pet's dmg would be anything to rely on vs HA classes anyway 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=33649.msg489323#msg489323 ???
cute.
Pet stun cooldowns vary from 30 seconds to 60 seconds, which doesn't make them constant. Only silver lining is to save a stun to counter mighty swing/occult, which might be the mere reason you are so willing to nerf the defense. Doesn't seem unfair, even those 2 stuns will take 2 skill slots leaving the pet's damage insignificant at the cost of boosted defense. As if the pet's dmg would be anything to rely on vs HA classes anyway
no veno uses an atk pet vs an HA class, anyway if you use an atk pet, their defense is still high enough that the veno can heal it instantly and cc you in atk gear while trying to kill the pet.
its 30 sec stun + the immobilize - not to mention spamable stun of the veno, *repeated cycle of garbage* 

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
+1 for nerfing seekers

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Nope stuff is fine
Ct ea dmg is rlly high but i guess thats good counter to def camp

Fix lag spikes/delays of 1-2sec in mass and not only and lag clones = all fun

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Nope stuff is fine Ct ea dmg is rlly high but i guess thats good counter to def camp Fix lag spikes/delays of 1-2sec in mass and not only and lag clones = all fun
Can we also talk about all the invisible people in mass lately? xD Or is that just me?

Offline ☠Kriegsgott☠

• Sne☠BaktaSh☠Sina
  • Persian Live in dubai
  • Characters: ☠Kriegsgott☠
  • Faction: Artifex-Outcasts
All class at the moment are fine and still qq about seeker def?They know seeker die from magic dmg in mass pk or rpk ? or even in 1v1 Againt mage fire spark also have chance to get heiro...and about phy def...mainly things in seeker is pdef def lvl because instead of kite skill look like other class They have seeker dont have kite skill
and seeker def is look like kite so if nerf seeker = Super useless and sin and other class can easy stun lock seeker and 123 them...and from first day as far as they know All developer Give def lvl to seeker instead of Kite skill...And if they want fix Everything All go Vote for Dph Gear look like pwi Lol and remove chann aps state 

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1
Nothing needs to be nerfed
bb

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Wfs pet r to tanky
wbs cant dph it lmao go try it xddddddd 
Fkers got more defense than a lv 145 player and deal damage like a fully geared 150 XDDDD

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1
Its not about classes,only issue is script dude.
bb

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
Its not about classes,only issue is script dude.
pets defense is no script oriented, its just too high and needs to be nerfed so HA gets actual shot to kill it too normally 

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1
pets defense is no script oriented, its just too high and needs to be nerfed so HA gets actual shot to kill it too normally
Not every pet op,uk ppl waste alot of money to make it op?idk whats the point of nerfing
 pet,they are pretty fine alrdy and they were nerfed alrdy enouf,but whatever.Not gona say anything anymore,good luck!
bb