Epic Perfect World

Small improvement for Drake Bash

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
Since Drake Bash is one of the most important WR's skill and on official PW it is even a paralyze, can u at least make it unable to miss? (like flame tsunami or smack, never misses), it can already be avoided easly with fortify, so at least make it unable to miss, this doesnt will make Drake Bash OP as Dragon Rising, but it will just slighty improve Drake Bash. 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
lel no

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
Rofl i forgot to add: +1/-1 explain why...  and b4 u explain why, remember that it was nerfed alot, from a para to a normal stun skill.
Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 07:42 am by Warrior

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
All this non-miss skills will make evasion useless for high-dex classes.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Rofl i forgot to add: +1/-1 explain why...  and b4 u explain why, remember that it was nerfed alot, from a para to a normal stun skill.
because you already got a 0% chance to miss stun? as an EA i got a 15 sec cd stun with 90% chance that fails to proc 3/5 times (being generous), why the *** would you get 2 100% stuns then, and you wondered why i called you retarded and said no when u asked to join guild, threads like these give me aids
i feel like i'm dead

PURGATORY

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
because you already got a 0% chance to miss stun? as an EA i got a 15 sec cd stun with 90% chance that fails to proc 3/5 times (being generous), why the *** would you get 2 100% stuns then, and you wondered why i called you retarded and said no when u asked to join guild, threads like these give me aids
...Drake Bash wants 1 spark to use, ur stun skill gives u 15 chi, and EA does alot better dmg than WR vs any class, and LOL flame tsunami is not alwys available.. it has 2min cd, and u can use it only when ur HPs are under 75%, + it is not a 100% stun skill u noob, it has 10% chances to fail the stun.

tbh u confused me for some1 else lol, cuz i never asked to join ur guild since i'm inactive ...

• : D
...Drake Bash wants 1 spark to use, ur stun skill gives u 15 chi, and EA does alot better dmg than WR vs any class, and LOL flame tsunami is not alwys available.. it has 2min cd, and u can use it only when ur HPs are under 75%, + it is not a 100% stun skill u noob, it has 10% chances to fail the stun.

tbh u confused me for some1 else lol, cuz i never asked to join ur guild since i'm inactive ...
then why the *** u ask for improvement if you're "inactive"? not like ppl going to +1 it anyways

skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up

can't tell difference between you and Tome since you're both equally delusional asking boost for a class that nobody complained of until losers started playing it and once faced with difficulties blame the skills and "other classes" and "boost me i sux big time help me play this"
i feel like i'm dead

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
then why the *** u ask for improvement if you're "inactive"?
:-\ Why would you care about this?   I log on sometime still... and a day i could play more

herbiedearth

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
"small improvement"