Epic Perfect World

Minor WR/WB stuff.

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
What insults? You're clearly evading doing a proper test, and are instead are attempting to mislead people with clearly rigged tests. (Buffs for attacker only, Ignoring cornered, full str build, not linking genie so we know the genie's dex for spark,)

You're bragging about how there is better geared mages, yet when one comes knocking to test self buffed it's all "boo hoo I'm not going to argue with you, you're being a meanie face"

You made it exactly to trick people, there is simply no other reason you would be evading me so hard right now.

If what you said was true, why are you so hesitant to test self buffs? If it "makes no difference."
I never said mine was a "test" as you call it. I just recorded a wizard hitting on me, sorry for hurting your feelings if it wasnt professional enough.
Other barbs already said that wizards have no problem hieroing barbs, this is just an example. Yes there are buffs involved since i did not intend to do any calculations about wizard damage or any other stuff, just an example of how easy barbs get hierod.
Neither did i refuse  a test at any moment, whenever you decide to act  properly and we can have a normal conversation, i have nothing against a damage test. 
Until then good night, wont reply to any more posts.

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
kera in his usual build, I'm on 90 att lvl base mage. Only recorded like 4 then I dcd and got too lazy to log back in, but it shows the average damage on a wb with spark, and how its basically improbable to heiro a wb unless you double crit with 25% base crit. 

♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
kera in his usual build, I'm on 90 att lvl base mage. Only recorded like 4 then I dcd and got too lazy to log back in, but it shows the average damage on a wb with spark, and how its basically improbable to heiro a wb unless you double crit with 25% base crit.
But bro, buffs make no difference :( You 1 hit kera easy in video.

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
But bro, buffs make no difference :( You 1 hit kera easy in video.
maybe I should triple spark + 100 skill + iceprison to make the test more legitimate.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
But bro, buffs make no difference :( You 1 hit kera easy in video.
actually a wiz cant onehit a barb...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Its funny because
no matter how much you test its just a test NOT a real 1v1
yes kera seems very tankie in here but in 1v1 its another thing plus he would never wear defense cape/ vit tome in a 1v1 unless he turned into a mega tryhard now so increase dat dmg boy
2nd Am not saying spark is OP by any means spark the old spark WAS op it hit people 70k-80k
the spark atm is ok. 
Still WB is suppose to have the highest defense in the game they shouldnt get heirod at all even if a wiz crited x2 at haft hp.But lest change the topic around :\ what about wizards? a DPH barb cant kill a wiz if hes full hp doing macro heals. And an aps wb would need debuffs (mire and phyred) to kill i think?
If not just 3spark + debuff.
Am no expert but i dont think wizards should be tanking at all (like eas). A good DPH WB will beat a good aps WB (wb vs wb is all luck but you c the point)
 so why does a dph wb struggles to beat a wiz now days  :-\

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
what about wizards? a DPH barb cant kill a wiz if hes full hp doing macro heals.  
If a mage is healing vs you a werebeast in a 1vs1, you're doing something very wrong. Also why would you need a macro to press 1 button?

You need to be in channel armor to cast heals fast enough, which means you can knockdown and kill easily if a mage is healing on you.

Mage does have good defense on WB in defense + script, I admit for sure. But heals are very situational vs werebeast, the only 2 times I could see a mage doing them are (KD fail so heal during immobilize) which is risky or leaping away with low hp and healing so they dont get finished by ancestral rage.

But at no point should a mage just sit there healing against a WB, thats practically suicide xD

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
If a mage is healing vs you a werebeast in a 1vs1, you're doing something very wrong. Also why would you need a macro to press 1 button?

You need to be in channel armor to cast heals fast enough, which means you can knockdown and kill easily if a mage is healing on you.

Mage does have good defense on WB in defense + script, I admit for sure. But heals are very situational vs werebeast, the only 2 times I could see a mage doing them are (KD fail so heal during immobilize) which is risky or leaping away with low hp and healing so they dont get finished by ancestral rage.

But at no point should a mage just sit there healing against a WB, thats practically suicide xD
altho this is all true i was pointing out since everyone here were doing tests and stuff i was suggesting this as a test. 
( I used macro to use heals back when i used wizards cause am lazy)

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
  • Characters: VodkaFaerie
  • Faction: Ƭy૨αทƬઽ
its a shame when my deff gear does not even hold a candle to colorblind's deff gear, and he can get herio by mages i've seen like 4 times in the last year of epic, even in my most tanky cata build i can possibly put on. 1 genie spark mage is all it takes.  now im not complaining to much because my attack is decent. it kills most things after awile.  but i would gladly lose that damage to be more tanky. even at an unfair ratio if i had to lol
(Sig pending ETA: Blith)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Go get a set of ornaments with 2def 1% rmdt and 2def 2x rmdt  or as long as it has rmdt u r tanky
Lmao
I see other wbs like lock lvl set barely getting tickled by my mage's genie spark (1k mag + 104 atk lvls) ....?
Yea right u die after 3-5 hits but hey
U got time to react
Btw if 0pdef hits u and u dont have rpdt u r done, its a similar case but atleast sof exists for spark
Wb defence is fine
U gotta realise that if genie spark hits 40k mystic dmg is what .... 5k ? 
U cant use genie spark as a proof for wb defence as long as its a skill designed to do that 
Get sof for spark then go test rmdt armor vs a mystic/psy/any other arcane and sit in def true form and record
I rlly wanna see lmao

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Go get a set of ornaments with 2def 1% rmdt and 2def 2x rmdt  or as long as it has rmdt u r tanky
Lmao
I see other wbs like lock lvl set barely getting tickled by my mage's genie spark (1k mag + 104 atk lvls) ....?
Yea right u die after 3-5 hits but hey
U got time to react
Btw if 0pdef hits u and u dont have rpdt u r done, its a similar case but atleast sof exists for spark
Wb defence is fine
U gotta realise that if genie spark hits 40k mystic dmg is what .... 5k ?
U cant use genie spark as a proof for wb defence as long as its a skill designed to do that
Get sof for spark then go test rmdt armor vs a mystic/psy/any other arcane and sit in def true form and record
I rlly wanna see lmao
Lock literally has the best magic defense gear in the entire game.

6% RMD TOP/PANTS/WRISTS

X3 MRES Boots

30DEF/4%RMD Wep

0                         _                      o

Using lock as average wb comparison 

>Colorblind hiero'd not even a few posts above 

LEL
Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 06:17 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Nea

• Game Master

6% RMD TOP/PANTS/WRISTS

X3 MRES Boots

30DEF/4%RMD Wep

LEL
Balance in end game
Point proven
Go get better gears =)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Balance in end game
Point proven
Go get better gears =)
Ultimate cringe

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Ultimate cringe
Yep how can it require effort and resources to gear up fully
Not like other classes spend 5x more to gear up and wb is extremely cheap to get avg gears
Oh no!
Then 2trials for each 6% rmdt piece  : (
I think they should boost sin then
I gotta spend alot of ec to survive genie spark 
Xd
Same for ea
0~0
Idk how it ended up as :
If i dont wanna get end game to get job done imma cry on forums for a boost
Guess this is the reason eas got ct bless 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

6% RMD TOP/PANTS/WRISTS

X3 MRES Boots

30DEF/4%RMD Wep

LEL
you talk like getting his tier gear is still hard....