Epic Perfect World

Minor WR/WB stuff.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
i didn't feel like reading this, well i dunno how you say that spark dmg is bad? you can basically heiro a barb if you have a brain. @conzent @anyother mg, you guys surely know that you can end the fight in 1 min just gotta use the heiro thing, and 8/10 times it will work. ik i dont have best def gear or def cards and all that sh1t, but i run at 80k hp in tiger form in my own build. believe me i get hit for 47k crti in tiger form = dead. how ever i am at huge disadvantage since i don't script. so i don't QQ. wb class is completely fine, mg class is completely fine maybe a minor pdef nerf would be good for some classes, ( wb/mg/veno/mystic/bm/seeker) i am all honest here and no trolling or misleading 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
i didn't feel like reading this, well i dunno how you say that spark dmg is bad? you can basically heiro a barb if you have a brain. @conzent @anyother mg, you guys surely know that you can end the fight in 1 min just gotta use the heiro thing, and 8/10 times it will work. ik i dont have best def gear or def cards and all that sh1t, but i run at 80k hp in tiger form in my own build. believe me i get hit for 47k crti in tiger form = dead. how ever i am at huge disadvantage since i don't script. so i don't QQ. wb class is completely fine, mg class is completely fine maybe a minor pdef nerf would be good for some classes, ( wb/mg/veno/mystic/bm/seeker) i am all honest here and no trolling or misleading
Nerf all classes
Buff WB

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Nerf all classes Buff WB
Nerf all WR/WB, Buff mystic, ea and genie spark. :police: :police: :police:

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Nerf all classes
Buff WB
Nerf all WR/WB, Buff mystic, ea and genie spark. :police: :police: :police:

gtfo bboth of you
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Dragon sword with square formation would be nice. A lot of old players still have theirs and I sold mine years ago  :-[

Gof pikes with better rolls than the r8 would be nice also.

I'm a +1 for those.

Also all of you need to stop scripting. You're bad.  :police:
I'm basically 40

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Cringeworthy

Literally all classes are bias in this game, but the ones that cry the most about the injustice of PW is hilarious. Archers and BM's, slowly but surely are seeming to become the minorities of EPW- that'll play the blame and cry game to get whatever they want.

"WE WERE BAD 200 YEARS AGO AND NOW YOU OWE US THESE BOOSTS".. What? Scripting WR's are some of the tankiest players in game, and a perfectly geared-scripting EA (Plenty of them now) are nowhere near "squishy", not to mention the ridiculous amounts of damage that they can deal at -99 channeling.

You have some of the best, most well-rounded classes in the ENTIRE game still crying and complaining that they don't have this and that when they are completely fine- ffs

Some of the best WR's in game agree that WR doesn't need any significant boost and can 1v1 fine, unless you're using a sin geared like AiZoX and Chaos as a comparison, which isn't a comparison at all- This is just Absolutely atrocious.

This is single handedly why this server is going downhill and exactly why people want to play elsewhere, morons that will abuse this system of Agatio listening to all of the complaining players (that aren't domgrath) about a bunch of useless crap that will in turn only boost themselves when it's not needed.

I lost faith the moment Agatio said that "EA's don't need -10 channeling blessing anymore, but I won't remove them anyway". What in the world is this?

If these edits were implemented with the exception for some classes, that would be a complete and utter joke. No class is "bad" anymore on EPW, and all of this barbarian-bias is toxic. You have WR's that have more stuns than any class in the game, can tank an army, and can dish out extreme amounts of damage in a 1v1 if they aren't completely trash. Obviously there are class advantages, that's how this ridiculously old and flawed game is designed, but you can't really use that as a just comparison.

It's a really sad reality we've come to. Feel free to flame me, you know I'm right anyways you damn hypocrites.

And another thing that REALLY bugs me is the RIDICULOUS mentality and double standard that you forum goers have.

I remember not long ago when we were deciding to restrict MDEF rings from EA's or not, when the EA's started to bitch and say to everyone.. "You can't judge a class based on 5-6 of the BEST GEARED, BEST EA'S on the ENTIRE SERVER.. That's not FAIR"

The same argument came up when we were talking about the CHANNELING BLESSINGS. "You can't judge the ENTIRE class based on a FEW of the BEST GEARED EAS ON THE GAME..."

... Now what about barbs?

I can only list ..10 ? DECENT barbs left on this entire server, barb's that have the BEST GEAR, win the MOST, and ARE ACTUALLY WORTH SOMETHING in PK?

How are you going to complain and cry and judge a class based on 10 or so players that have to deal with constant nerfs, constant fails on our only stun skill, and have to deal with constant harassment on the forums just for being a barbarian main.. When you are using the same exact counter-arguments in your posts that boost YOUR class?

That's a double standard if I've ever seen one, and quite frankly, again, you're all hypocrites.
lmao this guy dude even if Agatio would give you 50% RMD On r8 bonus and -0.10 int sill wouldn't be enough for you,WR can tank i won't deny it but not everyone scripting,whats the point if they tank and got 10000 skills but still deal 100 DMG?with a dex genie you're more than fine against a WR.You're trying to get both attack and defense shiit on WB a STR WB (DPH) hit def WR 18k zerk crit? isn't that enough for you lol just because you're getting one shot by a spark yolo MG doesn't mean WB needs boost there are other good WBs out there and ain't crying on forum making threads daily why? because they know their class WR only has marrow/bell as a tank "buff" whatever you wanna call you got deaden idk name of that shiit invoke,solid shield which is a genie skill yes can be purged but then again u get back to ur other 2 skills which can't be purged

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Just gonna drop this here

This wizard has good gears but there are a lot of wizards with even better gears around. As you can see i got one of the best def gears ingame and im even using full def cards set. Kinda the gears seby pointed out earlier...
Im not saying barb needs a boost, neither am i saying wiz need a nerf. Im just pointing out barbs get easy hiero and will not be tanking 5 hits from spark... As you can see not even double crit needed. So yes, barbs def as for magical is not as op as people say here.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Just gonna drop this here
This wizard has good gears but there are a lot of wizards with even better gears around. As you can see i got one of the best def gears ingame and im even using full def cards set. Kinda the gears seby pointed out earlier... Im not saying barb needs a boost, neither am i saying wiz need a nerf. Im just pointing out barbs get easy hiero and will not be tanking 5 hits from spark... As you can see not even double crit needed. So yes, barbs def as for magical is not as op as people say here.
Did you just preform a damage test....buffs vs no buffs? LOOOOL.

Guess warrior damage doesnt need a buff at all by your logic, because with werebeast atk buff their damage is fine.
Since you tested spark EP buff vs self buffed, right? Nice one dude.....

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Did you just preform a damage test....buffs vs no buffs? LOOOOL.

Guess warrior damage doesnt need a buff at all by your logic, because with werebeast atk buff their damage is fine.
Since you tested spark EP buff vs self buffed, right? Nice one dude.....

Buffs dont make that difference and you know that. Would still be hiero without buffs. 1 Crit would be enough.
And the test was not planned, he asked to test damage on me so i told him to wait since i got the idea to record.
About the gears there are ppl with better gears around...

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Buffs dont make that difference and you know that. Would still be hiero without buffs. 1 Crit would be enough. And the test was not planned, he asked to test damage on me so i told him to wait since i got the idea to record. About the gears there are ppl with better gears around...

LOLWUTTTT. WUTT. LOOOOL. TRY THAT TEST WITH YOU WITH EP BUFFS, AND HIM WITH NO BUFFS THEN LOOOOL.

Buffs dont make a difference uwutm8...try that test with my mage (better armor than the mage in video) self buff vs self buff then lol. Second test was 16k dmg with EP buffs on mage, remove EP buffs and without crits at half hp it wouldn't hiero.

Keep trolling with your buffed dmg testing, requesting video of WR damage on self buffed squishy's with barb attack buff to "prove" that their dmg is OP.

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
LOLWUTTTT. WUTT. LOOOOL. TRY THAT TEST WITH YOU WITH EP BUFFS, AND HIM WITH NO BUFFS THEN LOOOOL.

Buffs dont make a difference uwutm8...try that test with my mage (better armor than the mage in video) self buff vs self buff then lol. Second test was 16k dmg with EP buffs on mage, remove EP buffs and without crits at half hp it wouldn't hiero.

Keep trolling with your buffed dmg testing, requesting video of WR damage on self buffed squishy's with barb attack buff to "prove" that their dmg is OP.

first of all chill ur tits dude.
Then tell me how it wouldnt hiero without buffs when there is at least 1 crit?
Im not even talking about wiz damage if u noticed, im talking about barbs def. Since every1 here is trying to make barb def op. Get salty as much as you want, there is a clear prove of how barbs def is totally not op. Blame the buffs but keep in mind there are barely any barbs with my def on the server.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
first of all chill ur tits dude. Then tell me how it wouldnt hiero without buffs when there is at least 1 crit? Im not even talking about wiz damage if u noticed, im talking about barbs def. Since every1 here is trying to make barb def op. Get salty as much as you want, there is a clear prove of how barbs def is totally not op. Blame the buffs but keep in mind there are barely any barbs with my def on the server.

"Clear proof" "uses buffs vs no buffs" "Refuses to test with my mage (who has better armor than video) self buffed" 

Dang dude, you're the last person I expected to go full domgrath. Keep doing fake null tests dude.

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran

"Clear proof" "uses buffs vs no buffs" "Refuses to test with my mage (who has better armor than video) self buffed"

Dang dude, you're the last person I expected to go full domgrath. Keep doing fake null tests dude.
Where exactly did i refuse anything`?lmaoo
As said was random video while chilling at lost, not like i made this up to trick any1.
And yeah its a clear prove to show how barb def is not that op, say what you want. Lower the damage and it will still be hiero. Anways im not gonna bother fighting with some1 that will just throw mad insults instead of having a normal conversation. People can think what they want ;)

Offline ☽Glazy☾

• ❤Swerve bois❤
  • ☯Ghetto Pastel Goth☯
  • Characters: Glazy
  • Faction: K says Artifex.
EP needs buff ok.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Where exactly did i refuse anything`?lmaoo As said was random video while chilling at lost, not like i made this up to trick any1. And yeah its a clear prove to show how barb def is not that op, say what you want. Lower the damage and it will still be hiero. Anways im not gonna bother fighting with some1 that will just throw mad insults instead of having a normal conversation. People can think what they want ;)
What insults? You're clearly evading doing a proper test, and are instead are attempting to mislead people with clearly rigged tests. (Buffs for attacker only, Ignoring cornered, full str build, not linking genie so we know the genie's dex for spark,)

You're bragging about how there is better geared mages, yet when one comes knocking to test self buffed it's all "boo hoo I'm not going to argue with you, you're being a meanie face"

You made it exactly to trick people, there is simply no other reason you would be evading me so hard right now.

If what you said was true, why are you so hesitant to test self buffs? If it "makes no difference."