Epic Perfect World

WR LF 1v1 vs WR/WB

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
I am not able to mass PK due to being unavailable from 7 AM GMT to around 2:30AM GMT. So if there's any WR/WBs who want to 1v1 anytime from 2:30AM to 7AM GMT, message me on forums or in game @ _Achilles. I'm usually on at least 5 out of 7 days per week.

I don't use script and rarely ever use def wep.

I'm specifically asking for WR/WB because I don't want to play against classes that have to kite because it annoys me. As for Seekers, most that are 'good' seekers script into def and I just hit 300s 90% of the time. Perhaps once I have more practice, I'll open up my horizons.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Hello, yes. I am werebeast without script or def weapon.

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
Hello, yes. I am werebeast without script or def weapon.
Hello, hi, I heard you are a warebeast without script or def weapon.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Hello, hi, I heard you are a warebeast without script or def weapon.
Ye sir, can we 1vs1 with DPH only sir? I am a sage vit armageddon WB.

Jacck

I am not able to mass PK due to being unavailable from 7 AM GMT to around 2:30AM GMT. So if there's any WR/WBs who want to 1v1 anytime from 2:30AM to 7AM GMT, message me on forums or in game @ _Achilles. I'm usually on at least 5 out of 7 days per week.

I don't use script and rarely ever use def wep.

I'm specifically asking for WR/WB because I don't want to play against classes that have to kite because it annoys me. As for Seekers, most that are 'good' seekers script into def and I just hit 300s 90% of the time. Perhaps once I have more practice, I'll open up my horizons.
you know what's funny Mihi and made me lol so hard ??  is you saying "" I don't want to play against classes that have to kite because it annoys me""          

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
you know what's funny Mihi and made me lol so hard ?? is you saying "" I don't want to play against classes that have to kite because it annoys me""
Speak when you can defeat a venomous ghoul in 1vs1, gnat :o

Offline Mihi

• Old Player