Epic Perfect World

News for the Ladies

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Longer you stay married = less they talk about you = less famous you are.

Agreed Bro

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Yes that works.
I'm a chick with a dick.  :normal-35:
Strangely accurate, no?

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Strangely accurate, no?
Sadly no. ): 

kitty stew

Am not into "i like this celebrity" bullshit
they're worth a fap or two

but really, most of them have herpes, aids, hepatitis, etc (whole tree of herpes dedicated alone to Derek Jeter).. so unless you like taking valtrex for the rest of your life that's the way it should stay (not that anyone here stood a chance anyways)

don't follow their personal lives either, unless there's some boobs or other fap material involved (i.e. fappening)
Longer you stay married = less they talk about you = less famous you are.
Sounds like Epic.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God

Offline yeahok

Yea bro, is that why you need to post on a fake account roflmaoE, keep hiding on a game man.
This is the only forum acc i use rofl, nothing to hide in a game that i don't even play, anyways bye bye can't waste any more time arguing with anime kids  :normal-2:

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
This is the only forum acc i use rofl, nothing to hide in a game that i don't even play, anyways bye bye can't waste any more time arguing with anime kids :normal-2:

Bye bro
Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 05:31 am by Swink