Epic Perfect World

Captain America: Steve Rogers #1

This just ruined my life.
Not sure anyone else around here actually reads these anymore, hopefully I'm not alone. But the new CA had a major plot twist today and my mind is still reeling, and none of my friends irl are interested in comics SO here I am.  :'(

Captain America: Steve Rogers #1

Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 08:44 am by 𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝒆
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

Offline bob

they r just trying to ruin the mcu
they r just trying to ruin the mcu
This has to be a temporary marketing ploy but whyyyy. 

This is horrible.  :-[
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
:normal-37:  :normal-37:
Don't say it okay. I have no one to geek out with irl.

Also, why do they make Sharon Carter look so old.
Maria Hill doesn't look that old.
But they give Sharon like crazy wrinkles wtf is up with that.  :-X

art hoarde

Offline Joey

• Joey
  • Characters: Joey
The film was pretty damn good too be honest, obviously a lot of people wanted a more cliche ending where they all  became friends and nothing changed. That would have ruined it by reversing the whole intention of the film and changing nothing for future Marvel movies. 

The Hydra thing has dragged on a bit too long though.  ;D
The film was pretty damn good too be honest, obviously a lot of people wanted a more cliche ending where they all  became friends and nothing changed. That would have ruined it by reversing the whole intention of the film and changing nothing for future Marvel movies.

The Hydra thing has dragged on a bit too long though.  ;D
This isn't about the movie, it's about the new issue that came out yesterday.  :( The movie was another thing entirely - I did enjoy it, but I don't feel like they should have dubbed it Civil War when the actual CW storyline had a different issue at heart. 

The issue I linked to is quite a bit ahead of where the MCU is now.

However, on that thought, since they do need the Avengers together again for Infinity Wars, I'm pretty curious as to how they're going to play it. I don't think they'll follow up on CW in Dr. Strange or in Spiderman: Homecoming, since they are introducing Steven in his movie, and Spiderman is shared with Sony. (I did see where Sony has given Marvel full creative control so maybe we're going somewhere good there.) But I still don't think they'd follow up in a partner movie. It's probably going to fall into Black Panther, seeing as it's the last real film with ties before Infinity Wars. I just have too many questions, and now I want to know if/how they're going to tie in the Fallen Son storyline and this new information.  :(

art hoarde

Offline Joey

• Joey
This isn't about the movie, it's about the new issue that came out yesterday.  :( The movie was another thing entirely - I did enjoy it, but I don't feel like they should have dubbed it Civil War when the actual CW storyline had a different issue at heart.

The issue I linked to is quite a bit ahead of where the MCU is now.

However, on that thought, since they do need the Avengers together again for Infinity Wars, I'm pretty curious as to how they're going to play it. I don't think they'll follow up on CW in Dr. Strange or in Spiderman: Homecoming, since they are introducing Steven in his movie, and Spiderman is shared with Sony. (I did see where Sony has given Marvel full creative control so maybe we're going somewhere good there.) But I still don't think they'd follow up in a partner movie. It's probably going to fall into Black Panther, seeing as it's the last real film with ties before Infinity Wars. I just have too many questions, and now I want to know if/how they're going to tie in the Fallen Son storyline and this new information.  :(
You lost me sorry, much Marvel geek very wow.  ???
You lost me sorry, much Marvel geek very wow.  ???
I'm going to put this bit in a spoiler just in case so everyone has been warned.

art hoarde

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Marvel comics xD rofl

DC >>> Marvel

//

Unfortunately what they did here was due to poor writing.

This is most likely done because more than 80% of the fans atm are new who haven't read anything prior to Siege.
Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 09:15 am by Arashiwf

Offline Joey

• Joey
I was too tempted so I clicked it anyway, thanks for the spoiler hueh.