Epic Perfect World

Fashion Clipping

Offline eliwap

It would be absolutely great if there is anything that you can do about the clipping that is happening with the "New Bowknot Heals" and other fashion sets. As you can see the clipping really spoils what otherwise would be absolutely super.

Thanks

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
Hey, sorry about the delay.

Echo is the one if charge of fashion etc, I would either send her a message here or post this to her thread here.

I'm not sure if this can be fix though.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote
It has to do with the way some classes stand + body sizes. It tends to clip in different areas on different classes because of how they stand, and also in some fash that is transparent, if it overlaps another piece, will clip. I don't think there's anything that can be done to fix it but I could be wrong.  :(
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
It has to do with the way some classes stand + body sizes. It tends to clip in different areas on different classes because of how they stand, and also in some fash that is transparent, if it overlaps another piece, will clip. I don't think there's anything that can be done to fix it but I could be wrong.  :(
Basically this. PW devs didn't really see the issue of how certain classes stand. Usually the classes with problems are female clerics, venos and male sins, sometimes male mystics. Also consider those heels are custom, but all I did was remove one part, I didn't touch the model's positioning otherwise. So that's just how it is by default.

If it badly clips while testing I tend to fix it unless I miss it, but I only test on my own characters and only test what I'm editing. I can't fix it for every body size without possibly making it look weird on most other sizes(because it requires pulling models further from the body usually). Those heels are already skin-tight. So I would have to edit every single piece it clips through if I wanted to fix it, so it's better to worry about things that clip through the body, rather than other fashion.

So unless something does that on small+middle+bigger sizes or clips through a good portion of the body model, there's no real point to trying to fix it.
If something does clip on all 3 or just a lot in general, feel free to post it on my thread.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
If you really like the dress, I suggest coloring it to beige/cream colors. Makes clipping hard to see

Offline SektoR

• God of Destruction
  • Me La Re Banco Wacho .l.(*_*.l.)
  • Characters: SektoR
  • Faction: GenesiS
Hola espero q me atiendan,mi problema es q mi personaje y el de las demas se ve  calvos y con los ojos negros nose cual es el.problema no lo puedo solucionar de hace tiempo espero q pueda  ayudarme por favor

Offline Dream

• Retired Staff Member
  • Be a voice, not an echo.
  • Characters: Dream ◦ Reality
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Hola espero q me atiendan,mi problema es q mi personaje y el de las demas se ve  calvos y con los ojos negros nose cual es el.problema no lo puedo solucionar de hace tiempo espero q pueda  ayudarme por favor
Parece que tu juego tiene un tipo de error, posiblemente se arreglaría con solo verificar el juego anter de abrilo. Solo abre tu launcher y presione verificar. 

Deberías verificar que no tengas simple models activado, puede ser algo tan simple como eso. 

Si el problema persiste, tomale una foto a tu pantalla para que podamos ver tu problema más claramente.
1 /18 /16

Bye, xo.