Epic Perfect World

SEEKERS GODLIKE

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Because all the good seekers quit, so all there's left is second hand seekers which consider themselves good
No, it's just that seekers are bad for mass pk.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
No, it's just that seekers are bad for mass pk.
Tell that to camron

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Because all the good seekers quit, so all there's left is second hand seekers which consider themselves good
? I've played this server since it came out man. I've never really came across a seeker that has made me panic, they've always been more of an annoyance. Some have seemed slightly hard to kill but yeah.
(Yes, even you, sorri. ): but you were one of the more annoying ones.) 

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
I don't think I've seen a seeker that was actually useful in mass or rpk. At least, one that bothered me enough to make me ad or something.
Cause hardly anyone knows how to play seeker useful in masspk.... or play them useful at all
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Jacck

so you telling me when seeker reduce a target DEF lvl by 50 or 70 in mass PK and the PT AA that's useless ? are you telling me 80k Zerk critc is useless ?
is it avoidable with AD or anything so is all the other classes skills 

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
so you telling me when seeker reduce a target DEF lvl by 50 or 70 in mass PK and the PT AA that's useless ? are you telling me 80k Zerk critc is useless ?
u so stoped 

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt

Heart of steel lmfao... The target that was AAed and gets debuffs can always get puried by ep/mystic or faith/ad...  80k Zerk is easy to counter

Jacck

Heart of steel lmfao... The target that was AAed and gets debuffs can always get puried by ep/mystic or faith/ad...  80k Zerk is easy to counter
why would i waste a space in my genie skills for Heart of steal for Seeker or Heart of Fire for wizz otherwise i will make 10 Genie 1 for each class wtf 

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Soochi was best mass pk seeker tbh

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Maybe you should focus on not being a shit player instead of all the bitching. Maybe (just maybe), you'll start making progress. Getting sick and tired of seeing you complain about stupid shit everyday.
Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 04:54 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Maybe you should focus on not being a shit player instead of all the bitching. Maybe (just maybe), you'll start making progress. Getting sick and tired of seeing you complain about stupid shit everyday.
mad  :'(

Jacck

Maybe just maybe someone had a sht day and his BoyFriend pissed him  off so he come here to frustrate his anger on anyone . you are aggressive mad don't let your emotions control you i bet you ad a childhood problems or daddy problems nothing personal 
advice : ( don't let your BF be on charge and hit you man )

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Maybe just maybe someone had a sht day and his BoyFriend pissed him  off so he come here to frustrate his anger on anyone . you are aggressive mad don't let your emotions control you i bet you ad a childhood problems or daddy problems nothing personal
advice : ( don't let your BF be on charge and hit you man )
Who was even talking to you random? Go back to sitting blue name begging in wc for edate grills. You aren't worth my time kid.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
Who was even talking to you random? Go back to sitting blue name begging in wc for edate grills. You aren't worth my time kid.

I have never seen something so savage on forum LMFAOOOOOOOOOO...

Jacck

ahahahah why he is so mad such a savage he got pwned