Epic Perfect World

SEEKERS GODLIKE

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
+1 boost mystic , Seeker. plss.

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
There are 2 ways to solve that problem: 

1-
Go in files
Find Patcher.exe
Delete it
Open google and type in : Minecraft installer
Install minecraft
Make a world in minecraft
Build a house with your suggestion inside
Now put TNT everywhere inside and light it up
~Problem solve
2-
When you see seeker cast sacrificial slash
block it with Ad/Sutra/Faith/1-2-3spark/If you are barb knockdown then do something to block transfer (lol)/If you are wiz use silence skill or sleep/If you are a sin use deep sting/IF you are a  bm disarm or silence/

I think ive given you enough tricks to not die to seekers... Seekers are fine and this is coming from a seeker with 5 def lvl less then any other seeker on server because im demon... Like Krieg said earlier in this thread. Most of the classes have kiting skills that they can use but when it comes to seeker, they dont have a lot...

~1 more thing. When you see an aps seeker, they are super squishy in aps gear so even if you have that debuff on you, just dont get stun locked...

~Seeker isnt broken... Since its a 1v1 class

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Seekers need nerf
2much deff
2much tank
2much dmg

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
There are 2 ways to solve that problem:

1-
Go in files
Find Patcher.exe
Delete it
Open google and type in : Minecraft installer
Install minecraft
Make a world in minecraft
Build a house with your suggestion inside
Now put TNT everywhere inside and light it up
~Problem solve
2-
When you see seeker cast sacrificial slash
block it with Ad/Sutra/Faith/1-2-3spark/If you are barb knockdown then do something to block transfer (lol)/If you are wiz use silence skill or sleep/If you are a sin use deep sting/IF you are a  bm disarm or silence/

I think ive given you enough tricks to not die to seekers... Seekers are fine and this is coming from a seeker with 5 def lvl less then any other seeker on server because im demon... Like Krieg said earlier in this thread. Most of the classes have kiting skills that they can use but when it comes to seeker, they dont have a lot...

~1 more thing. When you see an aps seeker, they are super squishy in aps gear so even if you have that debuff on you, just dont get stun locked...

~Seeker isnt broken... Since its a 1v1 class
ALL YOUR TRICKS sound good man but you forgot about Seekers stupid Tidal some even use AD while they do this stupid combo and good seeker can time it /cancel the skill if you 3 spark or AD don't expect yourself to be good/fast enough to counter it easy when they spam it every 30 sec with stupidly high DEF / also i just found Mystics too OP lmao wtf that dmg
#NerfEarthGuards
#BoostWearBeastsandBMs lol

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Offline Mihi  Virmilion and spiderman the 3 of you are more stupid than him because oh wait you meant WRs are worthless mass Roar Monkey/HF and they are useless in 1v1  anyclass > WR on 1v1  . my main is not even WR  but i know what i'm talking about but you guys don't now sht about pk cuz you never 1v1 just mass gank monkeys
now sit and watch
What lmfao...

Offline Matty

• Old Player
ALL YOUR TRICKS sound good man but you forgot about Seekers stupid Tidal some even use AD while they do this stupid combo and good seeker can time it /cancel the skill if you 3 spark or AD don't expect yourself to be good/fast enough to counter it easy when they spam it every 30 sec with stupidly high DEF / also i just found Mystics too OP lmao wtf that dmg
#NerfEarthGuards
#BoostWearBeastsandBMs lol

Heart of steel LMFAO ... Dude its so easy to counter Qpq... Most of the pvper ( with gear or none ) can block it or use heart of steel... Also if the seeker uses AD ... His Genie just died so thats your chance to kill/And even if he has tidal for 4 sec ish ... Its not as good as sin tidal so most likely your stun or silence will go through

Boost Wb? Are you dumb? Wb has insane dph dmg and insane aps dmg... just learn how to play it

Boost Wr? Most of your arguements are base on 1v1 facts.. Wr isnt a 1v1 class (except a few good ones)... They are more useful in Mass Pk with stuns and Hf which makes a huge difference in Mass...

Mystic? Yeah broken

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Seriously this class can be anything BUT godlike lol
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Matty

• Old Player
Seriously this class can be anything BUT godlike lol

i like you... you very positive

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
seekers are pretty much fine except the pdef lol
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
seekers are pretty much fine except the pdef lol
yeaaaaa man their pdef is too high, boost wb pdef and mdef and give extra patk back. make 95% occult 100% and kd 85% success rate
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Jacck

yeaaaaa man their pdef is too high, boost wb pdef and mdef and give extra patk back. make 95% occult 100% and kd 85% success rate
i agree barb so squishy specially vs magic classes and they can tank better than barb 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
i agree barb so squishy specially vs magic classes and they can tank better than barb
yes man exactly, 

ily
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
Seekers are useless in RPK :) so dont worry ok?

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Seekers are useless in RPK :) so dont worry ok?
I don't think I've seen a seeker that was actually useful  in mass or rpk. At least, one that bothered me enough to make me ad or something. 

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
I don't think I've seen a seeker that was actually useful in mass or rpk. At least, one that bothered me enough to make me ad or something.
Because all the good seekers quit, so all there's left is second hand seekers which consider themselves good