Epic Perfect World

SEEKERS GODLIKE

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
At the rate I'm getting cancer from these posts, I should be dead by now.

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
it's not only about the high damn DEF lvl but also about the stupid skills that reduce DEF lvl by 70 what the hell is wrong with people IDGF if seekers are useless in mass PK but they are OP consedring Agatio already Nerfed barb DEF and most classes can't have more than 90 DEF lvl in full VIT full DEF cards full DEF wep/gears tryhardism pffft  i don't QQ  i never loset to a seeker but sometimes the Fight takes 20-30 min even if the seeker doesn't script and i has to fouce on counter his stupid debuffs rather than fouce on being offensive ....
#BuffBarbAndWRs
#NerfSeekersAndVenos :D
lol

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
Always the people that main the class that defend it. This server....is a joke now.

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Suxs to be you 

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Aren't you a WR? You have a large range of skills you can utilize to defend your self from a seeker. 

Also, you seem to be upset that Seeker > WR in 1v1. Why don't you consider the use of a WR vs a Seeker in any other situation? As said before, Seeker is the most useless class in any scrimmage with more than 2 people. Conversely, a WR can even be argued to be the biggest asset in scrimmages outside of 1v1. So why are you trying to nerf a class to be useless at the one thing they are good at? This is like you wanting to put a speed limit on a sprinter because he can beat you in the first 100m of the marathon. 

Quit playing my class, it's annoying. 

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
seekers need nerf, wb need boost, wb die in invoke ???
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
AS GOES THRO INVOKEEEEE
NERF MYSTICCCCCCC
3SPARK AIR KILL ALL AAs
3SPARK AIR KILL INVOKE WEREBEAST
NERFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

scatterer3

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
Aren't you a WR? You have a large range of skills you can utilize to defend your self from a seeker.

Also, you seem to be upset that Seeker > WR in 1v1. Why don't you consider the use of a WR vs a Seeker in any other situation? As said before, Seeker is the most useless class in any scrimmage with more than 2 people. Conversely, a WR can even be argued to be the biggest asset in scrimmages outside of 1v1. So why are you trying to nerf a class to be useless at the one thing they are good at? This is like you wanting to put a speed limit on a sprinter because he can beat you in the first 100m of the marathon.

Quit playing my class, it's annoying.
it's funny you asking me to quit play your class as if all rights reserved
 you are confessing that 1v1 is the only good thing seekers good at , mean you admit seeker are fkin OP and not balanced to other classes poor kid you just proved my point kthxabi
Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 07:00 pm by Marco

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
I'm wondering if you're trying to be a troll (case in which you're a horrible troll), or you're just plain out stupid :-X

Offline Areashi

• Banned
it's funny you asking me to quit play your class as if all rights reserved
 you are confessing that 1v1 is the only good thing seekers good at , mean you admit seeker are fkin OP and not balanced to other classes poor kid you just proved my point kthxabi
he was saying that seeker > wr in 1v1 but wr >>>>>> seeker in mass.

Jacck

Offline Mihi  Virmilion and spiderman the 3 of you are more stupid than him because oh wait you meant WRs are worthless mass Roar Monkey/HF and they are useless in 1v1  anyclass > WR on 1v1  . my main is not even WR  but i know what i'm talking about but you guys don't now sht about pk cuz you never 1v1 just mass gank monkeys
now sit and watch

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Offline Mihi  Virmilion and spiderman the 3 of you are more stupid than him because oh wait you meant WRs are worthless mass Roar Monkey/HF and they are useless in 1v1  anyclass > WR on 1v1  . my main is not even WR  but i know what i'm talking about but you guys don't now sht about pk cuz you never 1v1 just mass gank monkeys
now sit and watch
How did my comment imply any of the things you said? Get your reading glasses, mate.

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
Offline Mihi  Virmilion and spiderman thue 3 of you are more stupid than him because oh wait you meant WRs are worthless mass Roar Monkey/HF and they are useless in 1v1  anyclass > WR on 1v1  . my main is not even WR  but i know what i'm talking about but you guys don't now sht about pk cuz you never 1v1 just mass gank monkeys
now sit and watch
Spider man LMFAOOOO.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Don't mind me, just need drama notification for when I'm bored. Carry on my children. 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Offline Mihi  Virmilion and spiderman the 3 of you are more stupid than him because oh wait you meant WRs are worthless mass Roar Monkey/HF and they are useless in 1v1  anyclass > WR on 1v1  . my main is not even WR  but i know what i'm talking about but you guys don't now sht about pk cuz you never 1v1 just mass gank monkeys
now sit and watch
SPIDERMAN ROFL