• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
you are too poor for that bow my man

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

i heard apollumi had 95 in DT and 70 in last night PK, so traumatized they can't even tell they're losing to less people lmfao garbage (btw change your facking genie i cant tell numbers on it)
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
So fun DT, looks like you guys had some entertaining pk afterwards also, gg.
Loved the music!

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

i heard apollumi had 95 in DT and 70 in last night PK, so traumatized they can't even tell they're losing to less people lmfao garbage (btw change your facking genie i cant tell numbers on it)
It's to prevent enemy to find out tactics. Blur everything out.

Offline zyz

• Faction: Apollumi

Enemy need an excuse man, trash often think they are treasure before they end up in the garbage bin, give them their excuses man, no no in actuality we had 179 ppl online for DT and 196 for pk afterwards and we still lost man Apollumi weak faction brow 

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Enemy need an excuse man, trash often think they are treasure before they end up in the garbage bin, give them their excuses man, no no in actuality we had 179 ppl online for DT and 196 for pk afterwards and we still lost man Apollumi weak faction brow
But you don't contribute much since you're just an unknown. Probably just running around and spamming Q and E

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements

Hi, did you know that you can press the two arrows in the top right to update online numbers?
And that if you don't press the two arrows, it will only tell you how many people were online when you logged in. Until you log out or press the arrows for an update? :o 

Even hunt's doesn't necessarily need to be updated in this picture either, that's not how it works. 

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
nice video, both dt and pk looked easy
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I think we lost..
I'm basically 40

Offline zyz

But you don't contribute much since you're just an unknown. Probably just running around and spamming Q and E
i'm sry who are u again? ur acting like ur some kind of celebrity *sigh* these types of responses are hilarious. Spamming Q and E? oh so i guess you don't AA no wonder u guys lose 3 times in a row u think ur so great u don't need to AA so the squad all over the place like retards. Also i have alot more jobs than just AAing but...i don't need to tell u tactics now do i? :3

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
i'm sry who are u again? ur acting like ur some kind of celebrity *sigh* these types of responses are hilarious. Spamming Q and E? oh so i guess you don't AA no wonder u guys lose 3 times in a row u think ur so great u don't need to AA so the squad all over the place like retards. Also i have alot more jobs than just AAing but...i don't need to tell u tactics now do i? :3
Why would I AA when I lead squads?  :rolleyes:

Offline zyz

Why would I AA when I lead squads?  :rolleyes:
No wonder ya'll losing, GF bro

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
No wonder ya'll losing, GF bro