Epic Perfect World

Virtual Economy Crisis.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Make hot 1t female char .. easier way to make ecs... but please don't try it at me 

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
1. hate the player don't hate the game :(

2. its seasonal, prices go up and prices go down

3. GMs arnt incharge of prices... theres no max retail price in game... you cant force someone to sell you something at normal prices

4. wait for a while to buy stuff or farm ws and get rich from selling it, ride the tide or atleast don't let the tide ride you

5. stop essays... 

your kungfu is goot

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
The people that buy them are just as much as to blame.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I couldn't be bothered to read the entire first post, was too much of an essay and I got bored half way though.

Things change in games, EC and other things are much easier to get now. I remember when having like a thousand ec was like holy *** you're rich. 
Just because some things have changed and the way people sell things has changed doesn't mean that we're in a "economy crisis" It just means shit has changed and people are adapting to it. If EC gets easier to get, then things are going to go up in price. If things are harder to get and such, thiings are going to go up in price. 

Stuff changes, nothing to go batshit over. 

Offline Breslin

• Slayer
  • Characters: Breslin
  • Faction: Qualified
Aga must close the server epic pw soon dead cuz other server and players try to kill it so...  Just close and go play New game 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Aga must close the server epic pw soon dead cuz other server and players try to kill it so...  Just close and go play New game
nice engrish mane
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Aga must close the server epic pw soon dead cuz other server and players try to kill it so... Just close and go play New game

:-\...

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
agreed man soon dead cuz other server ^^

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Ah yes other server.. weren't they already dc'ing over and over again today? I bet aga quivers in fear cause they are back.

Offline Breslin

• Slayer
  • Characters: Breslin
  • Faction: Qualified
nice engrish mane
I'm french and i don't use translate or other think 

Offline iPuPPET

• Y So SeRiOuS?
  • [SmilE]
  • Characters: iPuPPET
  • Faction: ArtOFWar
We don't just close the server like that bro..

Offline LinLin

• ?
  • Characters: ...
  • Faction: ...
Ah yes other server.. weren't they already dc'ing over and over again today? I bet aga quivers in fear cause they are back.

lmao. Protection rackets usually emerge when a new server comes out. All roads lead to ______.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
Add r9 and a new currency : )))

Offline LinLin

• ?
  • Characters: ...
  • Faction: ...
Add r9 and a new currency : )))
Power sneak :police:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
other server is a big threat ye
U can check its life span by
Start gv on epw same time other server opens
At wave 7 expect it to dc/crash already