Epic Perfect World

Virtual Economy Crisis.

Offline iPuPPET

• Y So SeRiOuS?
  • [SmilE]
  • Characters: iPuPPET
  • Faction: ArtOFWar
Lately our ingame virtual economy is going nuts,items sold Op'd (over priced) over players even for fixed items.i've never seen such enormous raise in price over the last 3 years here.. I remember a time when Nirvana bow with SB x3ints cost only 2-2.5k to the max but the chances of getting it was more back then..thats a different case now over time and updates.. What i had observed is that The players are now in the influence of placing "c/o" (Care of) even for fixed items and little things and its ruining the games value.. Well,ok if the ornaments,assessories are rare and op-d (over powerd) never the less it could be accepted for auctioned on demand accordingly from a fair price. And we all know pdef cost a little less than mdef ornaments..depends on the stats as maxed.the pioneers of the game can't be fooled my dear new players.. We all know that ATK and DEF lvl stats cost more than any other stats but does that mean it has to be over priced beyond a players saving? I saw someone sell might ring of x4 ATKs 656k c/o is that even genuine to start an auction? Like,this one time,i dont remember the name but was selling Mdef Dragon belt for 8k fixed,i tried to convinced him but he was too headstrong about like a boss.. And I.D stone selling for 8-10k with c/o.da fuq this guys are insane.ofcourse the price of an ID stone differs to the real economic value of the player from where he/she is from but it still comes to 3.5k-6k max only.the highest auctioned item in game was and is still a 'GG' 'Gold Genie' Remember GMs don't stake in ECs in our bank,we farm and work hard and luck too falls upon us.. I post this for the people who greeds for ECs and ruins the virtual economy of the game.concerned players i hope this helped for the bettermen and the value of the game we love.please for the sake of the game.tysm..

Offline re

• hoe
  • Characters: re
*** yeah the economy is rekted by pinoys

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
This is PVE and scripts server get used to that, you get money with scripts  :)) :))

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
i blame Pescadito by overpricing the stuff, he was the 1st one who started to sell atk lv 2 ds+ 10 mag atk by fking 90k EC.
Make Damas cost 12 EC on Forges Exchange and the virtual economy will return to the normal

My damage log collection NEW

Offline iPuPPET

• Y So SeRiOuS?
  • [SmilE]
PVE sucks big times, its never the same.. ANd this economy with governments of the
ir own is ruining the game.. HOpe EAs won't use ECs as ammunation in the later days :))

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
next year everything that costs 1 ec will cost 10k ec  :)) :))

Offline iPuPPET

• Y So SeRiOuS?
  • [SmilE]
VEry true.. 1ec to 10k ec.. And don't feel offended GMs but u guys are the true pioneers of the game,u should know the genuine price of everything within the game.. BUt sadly only focuses of 'Fashions'

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
VEry true.. 1ec to 10k ec.. And don't feel offended GMs but u guys are the true pioneers of the game,u should know the genuine price of everything within the game.. BUt sadly only focuses of 'Fashions'
where fash gms??

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
even fashion will cost 10k ec  :)) :))

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic

Have you seen the recent updates? Have you seen Agatio's comments on suggestion threads? Have you seen how they add new features and events to create more diversity in the game? GM Echo is our graphic designer, it is her job to create unique and fun fashion, mounts, flights, pets, etc. That is what she focuses on. Agatio focuses on Development, and he does just fine at that.

As the server populations inflates and deflates, the prices will change. The more players, the higher chance to get certain items, the more there are, the lower the demand. The same goes the other way if there are less players.

Sometimes it doesn't even matter if there are more or less players though. Everything in this game is a percent chance. There are possibilities that multiple people may get the same rare stat at the same time, decreasing the price. Again, same goes the other way.

Prices are always going to increase and decrease, that's how economy works. The staff will make changes if ever necessary.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Not the 1st time economy has changed, idk how you long been on server. But it's always been like this
Up & Down

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
yea it is very normal  :)) :))

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
imma selling gold for 30 :P

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
I dont know why ur complaining? times like this i would be so happy if i played
i make my ec by the market 30-40k daily buy and resell the higher the price the more ec i make daily
no need for donate
no need for pve
no need for events
if you make 30-40k daily 
stfu and play the market to get rich its easy 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
c/o stands for current offer not care of, 145 sb bow was never 2,5k , the prices are high just because the ec pool is high since damas circulation is lower , it will fix once there's enough supply to satisfy the demand, ID stone / points are luxury items that you are not forced/  needed to have obtained with real life money, if you don't like it don't buy
i feel like i'm dead