Epic Perfect World

I BEG REMOVE SCRIPT

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Faye GTFO we all know who you are , also stop farming posts
Who am I? I'd like to know, I seemed to have lost my other identities. 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
I know I am.
I not qqing ma'am aw ):
Not you... u.. recking urself? LMAO

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
As the #1 Script hater >Me< i came to post and support this desperate man in his time of need
There is some small truth in dis tho
I stopped playing epw because i got bored and when i came back to destroy and bait some nerds
i found our that 1v1s took more than 3mins to end it increased the time by 25mins
So i said fk it and stopped playing again. I do miss the non script era a lot if i knew EPW was gonna turn into this
i woulda played before this plague took over. At one point i wanted to be one of the Cool Kids and i installed script (You cant prove it tho LALEOLAOLEL0AL)
to use on my seeker for the trolls and baits and my gameplay fell so bad i couldnt even aps for shit so i deleted the script (Or did i? cant prove it :police: x-files theme)
And this is my story. A retired player who took a break to become a professional fisherman on forums. I will return but only if/when the scripts are gone for now i just log in to talk with kera and log out so i dont get infected  with the disease i mean script got spread out quicker than ebola did.

GMs are lying (ofc evri1 knows dis) there IS a way to stop script they just either wont do it or too lazy to do it. They cant be using big words w/o backing it up whoever our technical is is either lazying around or just dont wanna do it
Or maybe Hes just an unemployed basement mate who dosnt know how to reset a PC w/o googling  :-X 
But then again i cant prove any of this so DON'T MIND MEEE

Sorry for long bad engrish post
heres some boobs for you to fap 

(    .   )  (   .    )

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
As the #1 Script hater >Me< i came to post and support this desperate man in his time of need There is some small truth in dis tho I stopped playing epw because i got bored and when i came back to destroy and bait some nerds i found our that 1v1s took more than 3mins to end it increased the time by 25mins So i said fk it and stopped playing again. I do miss the non script era a lot if i knew EPW was gonna turn into this i woulda played before this plague took over. At one point i wanted to be one of the Cool Kids and i installed script (You cant prove it tho LALEOLAOLEL0AL) to use on my seeker for the trolls and baits and my gameplay fell so bad i couldnt even aps for shit so i deleted the script (Or did i? cant prove it :police: x-files theme) And this is my story. A retired player who took a break to become a professional fisherman on forums. I will return but only if/when the scripts are gone for now i just log in to talk with kera and log out so i dont get infected with the disease i mean script got spread out quicker than ebola did. GMs are lying (ofc evri1 knows dis) there IS a way to stop script they just either wont do it or too lazy to do it. They cant be using big words w/o backing it up whoever our technical is is either lazying around or just dont wanna do it Or maybe Hes just an unemployed basement mate who dosnt know how to reset a PC w/o googling :-X But then again i cant prove any of this so DON'T MIND MEEE Sorry for long bad engrish post heres some boobs for you to fap ( . ) ( . )

Nice boobs mayne

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol

Nice boobs mayne
I hope you ejaculate to them 

Offline Aloha

• Old Player

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
script wont be removed even if could, gm-s themselves script, so u got choice quit server or go full pve ( like me) :police:

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
script wont be removed even if could, gm-s themselves script, so u got choice quit server or go full pve ( like me) :police:
stfu noob scripter  :-X

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Not you... u.. recking urself? LMAO
I feel like you have flawless English, I'm not sure though. 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
I feel like you have flawless English, I'm not sure though.
me best is , i are Erecho level , i'm best of the sins on this server , no can one defeat me D:

Jacck

As the #1 Script hater >Me< i came to post and support this desperate man in his time of need
There is some small truth in dis tho
I stopped playing epw because i got bored and when i came back to destroy and bait some nerds
i found our that 1v1s took more than 3mins to end it increased the time by 25mins
So i said fk it and stopped playing again. I do miss the non script era a lot if i knew EPW was gonna turn into this
i woulda played before this plague took over. At one point i wanted to be one of the Cool Kids and i installed script (You cant prove it tho LALEOLAOLEL0AL)
to use on my seeker for the trolls and baits and my gameplay fell so bad i couldnt even aps for shit so i deleted the script (Or did i? cant prove it :police: x-files theme)
And this is my story. A retired player who took a break to become a professional fisherman on forums. I will return but only if/when the scripts are gone for now i just log in to talk with kera and log out so i dont get infected  with the disease i mean script got spread out quicker than ebola did.

GMs are lying (ofc evri1 knows dis) there IS a way to stop script they just either wont do it or too lazy to do it. They cant be using big words w/o backing it up whoever our technical is is either lazying around or just dont wanna do it
Or maybe Hes just an unemployed basement mate who dosnt know how to reset a PC w/o googling  :-X
But then again i cant prove any of this so DON'T MIND MEEE

Sorry for long bad engrish post
heres some boobs for you to fap

(    .   )  (   .    )
wise word coming from a mexican who has a savage Beard Friend  with kebab Helmet ( kera)
man i'm your Fan indeed add me on game so we can talk about how lazy our Developers are or how they google how to restart PC
by the way man are you obssessed with fishermen and baits ? i bet you never had a chance to go to sea and Fish ( Erecho ) lvl

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
wise word coming from a mexican who has a savage Beard Friend  with kebab Helmet ( kera)
man i'm your Fan indeed add me on game so we can talk about how lazy our Developers are or how they google how to restart PC
by the way man are you obssessed with fishermen and baits ? i bet you never had a chance to go to sea and Fish ( Erecho ) lvl
Yer free to belive me or not but i went to this private place only for millionaires and i fished there for my first time and got a blow fish. Fishing is boring but it just depends on who ur with. Fishing on forums... thats a whole other thing  you always get someone  :police:  :))  :))

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια