Epic Perfect World

I BEG REMOVE SCRIPT

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
why is this post even made rofl if u can't stand scripters dont pk them if ur not strong enough and wanna swap gears too in 1 sec whitout script here u go http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=33134.0

now quit your crying and get up

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
REMOVE THE SCRIPT THE SCRIPT IS EVIL WE MUST INSTALL KEYLOGGERS ON EPW TO PROTECT SERVER GOGOGO :D

Jacck

my Barb R8 set   -9% RMDT  each piece  i has  -48% Reduce Magic damage Taken just off the R8 set + vit Tome and -10% off the R8 wep  i'm almost invincible  and it's starting to bet boring walking around and never die with 100 DEF lvl and that much reduce dmg D:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
U cant remove it
Only thing u could do is find the code line that blocks an item (makes it dark in bag) and doesnt let u switch it unless u relog happen for every item that gets switched along with other 3-5 items this way blocking the "switch" of many items insta
If u dont know what i mean
Refine an item and press close window before the stuff gets loaded but the refine applies
This glitches the item andu gotta relog in order to use it

my Barb R8 set   -9% RMDT  each piece  i has  -48% Reduce Magic damage Taken just off the R8 set + vit Tome and -10% off the R8 wep  i'm almost invincible  and it's starting to bet boring walking around and never die with 100 DEF lvl and that much reduce dmg D:

9% 
Nc b8

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
i'm gonna become a waaaaambulance driver. you guys will give me job security

Jacck

U cant remove it
Only thing u could do is find the code line that blocks an item (makes it dark in bag) and doesnt let u switch it unless u relog happen for every item that gets switched along with other 3-5 items this way blocking the "switch" of many items insta
If u dont know what i mean
Refine an item and press close window before the stuff gets loaded but the refine applies
This glitches the item andu gotta relog in order to use it

9%
Nc b8
or find the code that make you can't equip genie while in combat and install the same code with gears so you need to be out combat to change set  (Except weapons )

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
i'm gonna become a waaaaambulance driver. you guys will give me job security
wee woo wee woo

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Exactly, see GMs?

It works well.  :normal-25:
U R NOOB
ALSO STFU WITH UR QQ

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
No one can block the script, only if gm will remove r8. I spent a lot damascene like many other
Actually, i'd rather a set r9 and josd stone,it will be fun and we won't need to use script, i dont care about set -9 ct or set RPDT, waste of time and money.
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
ppl still  talking about scripts ? rofl

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
U R NOOB
ALSO STFU WITH UR QQ
I know I am. 
I not qqing ma'am aw ):

Jacck

I know I am.
I not qqing ma'am aw ):
Faye GTFO we all know who you are , also stop farming posts

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
Play with scripts or die , that's the short version of my answer  8)

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
WTB> Warsong Belt Physical Defense ( 2 DEF + Any/Random Stat ) Pm SwinksBank ingame
Im online now. 

Jacck

WTB> Warsong Belt Physical Defense ( 2 DEF + Any/Random Stat ) Pm SwinksBank ingame
Im online now.
are you being serious .... i think you clicked the wrong section on forum