Epic Perfect World

I BEG REMOVE SCRIPT

Jacck

I BEG YOU MAN REMOVE SCRIPTING PK IS DEAD IN SERVER AND ONLY FEW NERD ENJOY TANKING THEN KILLING PEOPLE THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW HALF OF THIER SKILLS/BUFFS CAN'T EVEN STUNLOCK OR COUNTER OR ANYTHING JUST RDT SET + DEF WEP + VIT TOME + SPIRIT OF DEFENCE AND IN 1 SEC THEY CHANGE TO ATTACK AFTER YOU USE YOUR GENIE AND CHI TRYING TO ILL THEM AND OOP YOU DIE IN 2 SEC GF GMS MORE PEOPLE QUIT CUZ OF THIS SHIT THAT YOU SAYING OH ,, WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT SCRIPT ... GET GOOD I KNOW DEVELOPERS ON OTHER SERVERS CAN DO OR CREATE ANYTHING HALF OF THE STUFF YOU SAYS WE CAN'T ACCESS SERVER CODE OR WHATEVER IS EASY BUT YOU CAN'T BE ARSED 

sorry for caps my capsLock was stuck :(  just do something god damn it

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
1. he wont get rid of something he most likely uses himself.
2. its no different than using a macro keyboard.
3. this sleep kitten is making my arm fall asleep. HELP!

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
neah                      

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
shut 

the

bad word that if i say will get comment removed

up

Jacck

1. he wont get rid of something he most likely uses himself.
2. its no different than using a macro keyboard.
3. this sleep kitten is making my arm fall asleep. HELP!
he use script on his ALT ? O.o or to make people buy more and donate more for more dama to get RDT stats ? don't expect the RDT to be removed lol just saying

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
I BEG YOU MAN REMOVE SCRIPTING PK IS DEAD IN SERVER AND ONLY FEW NERD ENJOY TANKING THEN KILLING PEOPLE THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW HALF OF THIER SKILLS/BUFFS CAN'T EVEN STUNLOCK OR COUNTER OR ANYTHING JUST RDT SET + DEF WEP + VIT TOME + SPIRIT OF DEFENCE AND IN 1 SEC THEY CHANGE TO ATTACK AFTER YOU USE YOUR GENIE AND CHI TRYING TO ILL THEM AND OOP YOU DIE IN 2 SEC GF GMS MORE PEOPLE QUIT CUZ OF THIS SHIT THAT YOU SAYING OH ,, WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT SCRIPT ... GET GOOD I KNOW DEVELOPERS ON OTHER SERVERS CAN DO OR CREATE ANYTHING HALF OF THE STUFF YOU SAYS WE CAN'T ACCESS SERVER CODE OR WHATEVER IS EASY BUT YOU CAN'T BE ARSED

sorry for caps my capsLock was stuck :(  just do something god damn it
Damn, Shots fired.. wtf

Jacck

Damn, Shots fired.. wtf
no man i didn't mean that :normal-9: :normal-11: :normal-12: we have pro developers they just too lazy to change things D:  i'm sorry plz no ban :(

Offline iPuPPET

• Y So SeRiOuS?
  • [SmilE]
  • Characters: iPuPPET
  • Faction: ArtOFWar
I too Second this post.. PKing used to be alot more fun without scripting,and also i would say 'PE' (perfect element) had ruined the server.. Honestly putting up PE was not wise decision GMs. If we had 'Server war' it would had been far most the best update and crafting item but its not that so,it is and had ruined the game and PK.

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
There is one problem LOL ;D ;D

GMS use scripts also  :)) :))

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
he use script on his ALT ? O.o or to make people buy more and donate more for more dama to get RDT stats ? don't expect the RDT to be removed lol just saying
i didn't mention RDT :monkey-17:

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Shut

The

Up

gm dont be mad i made it colorful so children that are worried about bad words will focus more on colors than words kty.

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
I wish people would shut the hell up about scripting already. It most likely wont be removed. Complaining about it is pointless right now. 
Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 04:18 pm by KoroSensei

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1
+1,remove script ,idk why ppl cry not to,lmao.
bb

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
perty colors :pig-15:
Exactly, see GMs? 

It works well.  :normal-25: