Epic Perfect World

NW for every time zone

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
It's been suggested already, and the answer is always "NO".

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I am able to change the time of NW and even make it available on more days. but the problem is that I don't have possibility to set different event time for each day. It has to stay fixed...

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
I am able to change the time of NW and even make it available on more days. but the problem is that I don't have possibility to set different event time for each day. It has to stay fixed...
Would be cool of u made NW some different day than friday, and TW not on mondays it is worst time ever i mean its late people have work, schools right after its really bad time for a tw(i think everyone will agree with me), i wonder if u could switch like mondays tw to fridays and nw to mondays?
Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 02:07 pm by Maxy

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Would be cool of u made NW some different day than friday, and TW not on mondays it is worst time ever, i wonder if u could switch like mondays tw to fridays and nw to mondays?
PLEASE +11111

Offline ☠Kriegsgott☠

• Sne☠BaktaSh☠Sina
  • Persian Live in dubai
  • Characters: ☠Kriegsgott☠
  • Faction: Artifex-Outcasts
Nation war time zone is very bad atleast make like 2hr early...Because its take midnight for us...nw 20:00st is the best

Angelica

Would be cool of u made NW some different day than friday, and TW not on mondays it is worst time ever i mean its late people have work, schools right after its really bad time for a tw(i think everyone will agree with me), i wonder if u could switch like mondays tw to fridays and nw to mondays?
That'd be great, most of us have to wake up for uni/work the next day and it's tiring to stay up so long.

• : D
Nation war time zone is very bad atleast make like 2hr early...Because its take midnight for us...nw 20:00st is the best
+1 lmao

skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
+1                    

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
+1 pls

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
nvmm  
Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 11:35 pm by u . u bro

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
Have to agree
+1

kitty stew

idgaf about time make it every day (surely there's one or two days that ppl can make it at this time)

only thing semi-fun left to do on the server

nerf ST reward if you have to, idc

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Leave it friday and sunday ty ty
only play 3hours friday n maybe sunday
self need before others
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol