Epic Perfect World

bring back the old prices of warsong

Offline ysha

Pls bring the old price of warsong.Some newbie cant afford the price god damn 

I hope i help to the newbie

Angelica

The warsong belts with insane prices are mainly those that have extraordinary engraves, which probably wouldn't be the main concern of someone who had just started to play. I'm also not really sure what you'd expect to be done about it by the staff.  :-\

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
  • Characters: SheryN, Arinea
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
PvE, PVE and moar PVE (Warsong runs and Ares event). That's how we all did it! :police:
I don't like high prices either, but GMs don't control the market anyway, it just works like how business in real life does, with inflation and stuff :-\
Ty SnowLily for avvy ♥ and Angie for siggy ♥

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
The warsong belts with insane prices are mainly those that have extraordinary engraves
Fam, have you been reading the same world chat I have? LOL. Fire res 3% 17k.

Angelica

Fam, have you been reading the same world chat I have? LOL. Fire res 3% 17k.
I doubt that'd be a real price nor that anyone is going to buy it. There's always delusional people trying to sell a clean magic ring for 10k ec but that doesn't make it a general price. I did buy/sell belts recently and the prices were quite fair. 

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
The warsong belts with insane prices are mainly those that have extraordinary engraves, which probably wouldn't be the main concern of someone who had just started to play. I'm also not really sure what you'd expect to be done about it by the staff.  :-\
they selling clean ws for 18k , and also ppl put on world chat : buying clean ws for 14k :(

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
I doubt that'd be a real price nor that anyone is going to buy it. There's always delusional people trying to sell a clean magic ring for 10k ec but that doesn't make it a general price. I did buy/sell belts recently and the prices were quite fair.
Give me your sellers, i've been looking for a week to buy clean ornaments so my friend can play again. 17k fire res 3% was the cheapest I found in all that time.

Go to this thread if you dont believe prices lol.

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=34601.0

Offline • 𝘟𝘲𝘶𝘪 •

• GetGood
  • Characters: Xqui
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Warsong belts are farm-able. During 2x you can farm one pretty easily, as for non 2x - kinda hard but still managable.
If you dont wanna pay so much for a WS belt (which i agree and understand, the prices are really high) 
you can just farm it as a last option. :-\

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
  • Characters: SheryN, Arinea
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Give me your sellers, i've been looking for a week to buy clean ornaments so my friend can play again. 17k fire res 3% was the cheapest I found in all that time.

Wow that bad? I was pretty sure I saw one or more going for 12k+ two days ago.  Damn.  Retarded people selling at retarded prices trying to sabotage the economy.
Ty SnowLily for avvy ♥ and Angie for siggy ♥

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Pls bring the old price of warsong.Some newbie cant afford the price god damn

I hope i help to the newbie
if you cant afford to buy one.... farm one
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Angelica

I just got pmed a week ago with pretty good offers for warsong belts, but maybe I just didn't get "lucky" with any insane-price sellers (except if it had really good engraves). Might be because I didn't mainly look in world chat, not sure. 

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
I just got pmed a week ago with pretty good offers for warsong belts, but maybe I just didn't get "lucky" with any insane-price sellers (except if it had really good engraves). Might be because I didn't mainly look in world chat, not sure.
from what planet are you LOL
Anyway the main problem are the engraves and the few ways you can get Cogs or WWI
Because, honestly. Who runs cube anymore?

My suggestions are

1. lower mat req for puzzle from 30 to 25 - 20, Warsong from 80 to 60-65
2. Include WWI as re}ward for some other quests ( Since there's enough pve )...
 2.1 Make it a reward for either endless chase (Remove Elixirs and ST for reward)
 2.2 (cause we get plenty of ST already) Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr remove ST from Heroic Battle reward and add instead either WWI or Cog (Just Like Ares)

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Anyway the main problem are the engraves and the few ways you can get Cogs or WWI

My suggestions are

2.1 Make it a reward for either endless chase (Remove Elixirs and ST for reward)
 2.2 (cause we get plenty of ST already) Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr remove ST from Heroic Battle reward and add instead either WWI or Cog (Just Like Ares)
Speak for yourself. I like my st.

Offline • 𝘟𝘲𝘶𝘪 •

• GetGood
  • Characters: Xqui
  • Faction: Supreme☆

My suggestions are

The farming scheme is fine. There will always be someone out there trying to sell stuff expensive, no matter the real cost.
Dont remove STs from other quests as rewards, because STs are NOT account stashable.
If we - old players - managed to farm WS this way as it is, then others should be able to do it too.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Speak for yourself. I like my st.
Greedy random