Epic Perfect World

An Update On Updates?

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
They actually make like mini animated movies for the lore
I saw one of them with tracer and the little kid, but I mean full on movies. WoW has feature length movies, dragons nest has feature length movies. 

I think overwatch movies would actually be pretty successful xD I was disappointed when I found out I was watching a game trailer not a movie trailer the first time I was sent a link.

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
i do hope we well get the new classes soon :)  i really cant wait 

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
i do hope we well get the new classes soon :)  i really cant wait

PURGATORY

They actually make like mini animated movies for the lore
Overwatch and chill 

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
I hope this is a joke  :)) :)) :)) :))

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
I hate to break it to you, but, we wont.

Offline Eden

• I'm a Ghost <3
  • Characters: Expressed
  • Faction: ArtofWar
Would be nice to know if there is an ETA on any content update since the game is at a huge stale point. new classes, events, anything. even a 2x
Oooo a 2x summer time event would be fun. Maybe we could even get new summer fashion? You know, new bikinis (an itsy, bitsy, teenie, weenie, yellow polka dot bikini!), cut off shorts, aviator sun glasses hair fashion with long flowing locks. I know...probably won't happen, but a girl can dream!

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Oooo a 2x summer time event would be fun. Maybe we could even get new summer fashion? You know, new bikinis (an itsy, bitsy, teenie, weenie, yellow polka dot bikini!), cut off shorts, aviator sun glasses hair fashion with long flowing locks. I know...probably won't happen, but a girl can dream!
:-X Its always fashion with you people
you mad? here some fashion
you sad? here some fashion
you cry? here some fashion
you bored? here sum f4zsh10n
well cant blame you
thats the only thing that epw has  :-\

Offline Eden

• I'm a Ghost <3
  • Characters: Expressed
  • Faction: ArtofWar
:-X Its always fashion with you people
you mad? here some fashion
you sad? here some fashion
you cry? here some fashion
you bored? here sum f4zsh10n
well cant blame you
thats the only thing that epw has  :-\
It's honestly just that I know better than to ask for the other stuff. Also.....if you look through forums you won't see any posts of me "mad, sad, or crying" tyvm. As for bored, everyone gets bored. And for the love of God "you people" wtf man....here you are posting on forums just like the rest of "you people" aka us.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
It's honestly just that I know better than to ask for the other stuff. Also.....if you look through forums you won't see any posts of me "mad, sad, or crying" tyvm. As for bored, everyone gets bored. And for the love of God "you people" wtf man....here you are posting on forums just like the rest of "you people" aka us.
Not even close when i meant "you people" i meant you that go crazy over fashion
I once played my class naked for a week because i dont look @ my toon when i play 

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
I'd definitely wear a bikini like that. Would look so manly.

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
nah no new class
jopaer/Mercenary