if your here to TT move on alrdy  :police:

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
Ruthless director is even more eassy then Captain  :)) :)) :))

GOOOD JOOOOOOOB

1 hit BRO  ;D ;D :))

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Does it count when i was a new player into Ruthless and beat you in 1v1 less than 30-40 seconds in each 1v1 ?  :normal-4:
Joke haha :* 

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
nice 1
ty :) 
Ruthless director is even more eassy then Captain  :)) :)) :))

GOOOD JOOOOOOOB

1 hit BRO  ;D ;D :))

^^ thanks :) 
Can i 1v1 too

i will lose for sure xD but we can always 1v1  ^-^
Does it count when i was a new player into Ruthless and beat you in 1v1 less than 30-40 seconds in each 1v1 ?  :normal-4:
Joke haha :*

remember when u where in ruthless i played bm for like 2-3 weeks or so  :normal-1: i propably woop u now 
 joke hehe :*   :normal-25:

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
I think , i destroyed all in Ruthless already.....

And good vid

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
I think , i destroyed all in Ruthless already.....

And good vid
you propably did :)
and thank you  ;)

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
2-3 weeks? i was in artifex and i always seen you in pk's vs Ruthless in Bruno videos , what are you talking about O.o. And even so , why would you be so high in that day? I remenber your words , i arrived in Bbv and all you said was '' Oh looks it's SuckMyApples the guy who talks big and thinks hes any good , come 1v1 , i even record. And i said : if you lose you still record and post it. You said : Maybe. '' And you did not post your losts ;) 
And i barely 1v1 anyone , so im bad at it , and you lost. Don't get happy because you're killing some people in 1v1  :normal-19: :normal-19:

Offline ジーイ

That wasnt even worth recording lol

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
2-3 weeks? i was in artifex and i always seen you in pk's vs Ruthless in Bruno videos , what are you talking about O.o. And even so , why would you be so high in that day? I remenber your words , i arrived in Bbv and all you said was '' Oh looks it's SuckMyApples the guy who talks big and thinks hes any good , come 1v1 , i even record. And i said : if you lose you still record and post it. You said : Maybe. '' And you did not post your losts ;)
And i barely 1v1 anyone , so im bad at it , and you lost. Don't get happy because you're killing some people in 1v1  :normal-19: :normal-19:
rofl i cant remember me saying that stuff and btw we only 1v1ed at BBV when i whas at my down days when i broked up with my girlfriend irl thats the only day we 1v1"d and bruno recorded like a month later that time i played sin and barb and if u dont believe me u can ask whole AE that and some ruthless like jessa , bruno himself , naruto and almost all those others that where in AE and if they denie it i still got OLD screenshots of ArchEnemy with them but hey we can always all sit around the table and 1v1 again if u think i lost   ;)

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
Nice memory you've there 

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
Nice memory you've there
;)

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
Ok no more hate we love each other remenber ?