Epic Perfect World

Wsup with this

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
I think 30ST and 15EC are just fine for a quest which takes like 5 mins only ...
I'll set a timer and time myself next time. I use teleport stones to get between the two places quickly, I use a max speed flyer with perfect stone speed activated. And it still feels pretty boring and drawn out.

Probably mostly because its 1 hit 5 of these, or dig the same tree 5 times. Or fly over here, then there, then there. Theres nothing truly engaging about it. But, I'll speedrun it as fast as I can and set a timer.

That 18k belt lmaooooooooo. 

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
I'll set a timer and time myself next time. I use teleport stones to get between the two places quickly, I use a max speed flyer with perfect stone speed activated. And it still feels pretty boring and drawn out.

Probably mostly because its 1 hit 5 of these, or dig the same tree 5 times. Or fly over here, then there, then there. Theres nothing truly engaging about it. But, I'll speedrun it as fast as I can and set a timer.

Nice custom title.

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
the economy in PW has been screwed up since the beginning, even before this server existed, or PWI. it used to be worth buying a perfect hammer to open the boxes at level 60(?) and 80, but then the prices sky rocketed a couple months later so it was useless to buy the hammer for the crit book.

happens in real life. some idiot raises price cause they're greedy, someone sees that people are buying so they raise price as well. rinse, lather, repeat

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Yeah, it is almost more boring than just sitting around not even doing it.. 

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
I'm going to lower WWI / Cog prices in the forge from 55 to 30 ST.
yes pls <3

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ

TBH... I don't think lowering the WWI/Cogs will change the prices so much (unless its clean)  because alot of ppl want Already Engraved Ones.
The other problem is gathering the other pieces to make WS Belts and Cube Neck.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
TBH... I don't think lowering the WWI/Cogs will change the prices so much (unless its clean) because alot of ppl want Already Engraved Ones.
The other problem is gathering the other pieces to make WS Belts and Cube Neck.
Ive been trying to get a clean cube neck and ws belt for a week. Getting clean ornaments is hard as fck because pinoys want to buy all of your clean ornaments, engrave it with fire res 3% then sell it back to you for double.

Jacck

some pinoy abused me yesterday sold me Clean warsong for 18k EC and clean puzzle for 10k then he told me to trade a better engraved one if i add +3k EC  and the clean one then he told me if i add more 3k EC he will give me better one and so on -.- WTF
GREEDY PINOY TOOK AWAY ALL MY EC AND SOLD ME AN ASCENDED DRAGON CAPE FOR 1 EC THAT WAS THE LAST 1K EC I HAVE and he knew it ...

PURGATORY

Yeah, it is almost more boring than just sitting around not even doing it..
lmaao agreed so true 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
some pinoy abused me yesterday sold me Clean warsong for 18k EC and clean puzzle for 10k then he told me to trade a better engraved one if i add +3k EC  and the clean one then he told me if i add more 3k EC he will give me better one and so on -.- WTF
GREEDY PINOY TOOK AWAY ALL MY EC AND SOLD ME AN ASCENDED DRAGON CAPE FOR 1 EC THAT WAS THE LAST 1K EC I HAVE and he knew it ...
How do you let yourself get scammed that hard?  :normal-43:

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
That's what you get when you play PVE server  :)) :)) :))

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
sounds like you allowed it to happen. remember kids, just say no to scams

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Ive been trying to get a clean cube neck and ws belt for a week. Getting clean ornaments is hard as fck because pinoys want to buy all of your clean ornaments, engrave it with fire res 3% then sell it back to you for double.
:normal-2:
-------
When I was buying pdef 2x dex ds, pinoy links one to me and says '11k ec', I'm like fine whatever, just sell it to me then he trades me and puts some random shitty stat mdef ds and pms me '12k ec pls'.. I'm like wtf, I want 2x dex and get response 'ok wait here i engrave it for u', then he links the 1st one (pdef, not mdef) and says '13k ec'  :normal-20:

Jacck

OMG pinoy scammers sometimes trade you some trash and expect you not to look before you trade lol >_> i was scammed once by some random rich pinoys that has 4-5 mill EC idk how they farm that ... 

Offline iPuPPET

• Y So SeRiOuS?
  • [SmilE]
  • Characters: iPuPPET
  • Faction: ArtOFWar
even if u lower the price to 10 the only reduction will be that of the clean ornaments .its the engraves as said. THis greed for ecs are going nuts and crazy