Epic Perfect World

Account stashing r8r

Deejay

The title is self-explanatory. +1? -1? What's your thoughts guys? It really doesn't hurt anyone and I know quite a few people including myself who have more than 1 of the same class on the same account and have good rolls on different items on different characters that they are not likely to get again. 

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
was asked already and got denied.... sry -1
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

lulu

There's a damn good reason to not let this happen, and you know exactly why. :p

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Wont ever happen.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
 :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
holy fukken kek u r so bad

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Pls no. 

Bad enough that few years ago people could account stash R8 reskinned weaps. 

Deejay

Well it doesn't really hurt anyone or anything but agatio because he would lose money or game activity I guess because you get a roll and then can use it anywhere but ye. 

Offline Aloha

• Old Player

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Pls no.

Still can lol. Or at least I still can with my old reskinned r8 weapon. Not sure if it's still possible with the newer ones that people are getting. 
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Still can lol. Or at least I still can with my old reskinned r8 weapon. Not sure if it's still possible with the newer ones that people are getting.
I wasn't sure, lol. I haven't been on the accounts I have reskinned weaps on in a while so I forgot/didn't know if it got fixed. 
Well it doesn't really hurt anyone or anything but agatio because he would lose money or game activity I guess because you get a roll and then can use it anywhere but ye.
I don't see Aga doing something that will make him lose money/players. The server is boring enough, and if you make it so people can just move gears over they only have to roll 1 of each set and just move it around. People would have less of a need for damas, so the people donating for damas would go down drastically I imagine so idk. 

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Pls no.

Still can xd

http://prntscr.com/b6cz21

On topic: Why do you want to stash them since they are class restricted?

Would take you lots of ecs to get the rank itself plus sts to get another ring to make the same class.

-1 i guess?

Offline cocks on a stick

• Moderated
  • wet
  • dicks
  • Characters: c ;
  • Faction: ; 3
do you want r8 to be stashable cuz you make a new sin erry week cuz ur emo + want to hide from every1 or wat, i dont get ur suggestion at all like wtf

i think you got good rolls on your last made sin n you want them on ur old one since ur not hidin anymore, idk just random thoughts

OT: +100 gr8 idea, i gotchu

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Worst idea 2k16.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Nah, -1 you just want this because your emo self makes a new Sin every week.

It'll ruin the game completely. Your reasoning is dumb. 

Offline 𝓢𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓱

• Characters: Strife Sarah
I'd +1 being able to account stash the r8 ring. For the engraves. But anything else, no.
150 EP - Sarah
150 WF - Strife