• Characters: Beloved | Jedi
PVE is hard as *** man

PvE server only dude 

scatterer3

how can I unsubscribe to this thread to not receive a notification anymore

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Pls Agatio, this is a simple implement that gonna make us hardly lose time, its so bad how we lose half hour just to find a EP and a Barb while we could have done FSP in 3 alts on this time. Please agatio.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
Pls Agatio, this is a simple implement that gonna make us hardly lose time, its so bad how we lose half hour just to find a EP and a Barb while we could have done FSP in 3 alts on this time. Please agatio.
+1 i spend like 20-30 minutes sometimes just to fiind a barb

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
+1 i spend like 20-30 minutes sometimes just to fiind a barb
It took us like an hour last night to find one, but I still don't think that Axes should be added to NPC. People need to learn how to do axes. Also, don't think not having a barb is the big issue, since you'd still need someone to tank and if they didn't tank your squad would slowly die.  :-\ Maybe I'm wrong, idk. Yeah, I've seen others tank the boss and such, but most of the time when someone just randomly decides to do it, it doesn't work out welll. 

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
It took us like an hour last night to find one, but I still don't think that Axes should be added to NPC. People need to learn how to do axes. Also, don't think not having a barb is the big issue, since you'd still need someone to tank and if they didn't tank your squad would slowly die.  :-\ Maybe I'm wrong, idk. Yeah, I've seen others tank the boss and such, but most of the time when someone just randomly decides to do it, it doesn't work out welll.
doesnt work out well and you spend another 1h :(

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡

If you manage to get a wb, you don't need an ep, people can 3spark/faith - if they still cannot, they're noob.
If you manage to get an ep, any class with expel is capable of tanking (IG works too, 3spark if you know how to time already; you immune AFTER he throws the axe at someone). I always ask for ep when I tank just so I can get puri after expel seals me so I keep building aggro. If you have a psy tank you don't need an ep at all, you just psy will and expel if you fk up the timing.
Axes glitch mainly because people are retards and think that if the boss has blue shield they shouldn't hit and stop, if he doesn't get enough dmg axes don't appear. Blue shield heals him always, no matter if you hit or not.
I've done this easy instance with utter noobs and people who didn't want to listen at all, I know what you're on about but seriously, it's not hard enough to do this, only requires a brain.

This is kinda like... add ladders to HDD so noobs stop falling pls
Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 04:37 pm by Angelala
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
+1 - make 1 axe = 5 ecs or 10 ecs.. 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
If you manage to get a wb, you don't need an ep, people can 3spark/faith - if they still cannot, they're noob.
If you manage to get an ep, any class with expel is capable of tanking (IG works too, 3spark if you know how to time already; you immune AFTER he throws the axe at someone). I always ask for ep when I tank just so I can get puri after expel seals me so I keep building aggro. If you have a psy tank you don't need an ep at all, you just psy will and expel if you fk up the timing.
Axes glitch mainly because people are retards and think that if the boss has blue shield they shouldn't hit and stop, if he doesn't get enough dmg axes don't appear. Blue shield heals him always, no matter if you hit or not.
I've done this easy instance with utter noobs and people who didn't want to listen at all, I know what you're on about but seriously, it's not hard enough to do this, only requires a brain.

This is kinda like... add ladders to HDD so noobs stop falling pls
shutup i rate you.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
  • Characters: VodkaFaerie
  • Faction: Ƭy૨αทƬઽ
Make them cost EC too. i like to see the world burn, kthxbai aga
(Sig pending ETA: Blith)

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Hi Agatio, couldnt u add Axes to be selling on Gods Givings, its a pain when u are in a noob squad, TOA is the boss that makes us lose many time and if we could just buy those damn axes on NPC and throw it whenever shield appears, that would be great and we wont fail on this boss like 2x a day.
Like candeh said learn how to do fsp. There is a guide for that also. People just lazy these days that is all. -1 cause stupid suggestion and person in same time.
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
i admire every monkey happy about his common knowledge of how to preform fps that is -1ing this thread. like are you jealous that your superiority gonna be downgraded with such fix for clueless noobs? you're not pve fps toad master anymore?... idiots.
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
I admire how several players with low IQ want everything served to them on a silver plate with 0 effort. PK is not challenging anymore, so at least leave pve a bit more brainy. Peasants

Actually, I'll be nice. I can teach each of you noobs how to do it  ^-^
Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 01:49 pm by Angelala
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden